NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

No kiddin' :cry:
This isnt healthy, maybe i should bury this forum for a few months, but who am i kidding, i know il dig it up after a day or two anyways. :erk:
I just hope Six Feet of Foreplay get their demo out really soon, hopefully it will put my BB-craving at ease for a while.

Yeah same, they seem to have tapped a fragment of the Bloodbath style.
And it is well, music to my ears haha. So yeah I agree, hopefully it gets released sometime soon.

Or atleast have something else pop up. It's like Behemoth are the only active people lately. Then again I have been keeping a close eye on Arch Enemy hoping for 1 track as a teaser for the rest of their new album.

I just want some good/new death metal to rape and pillage my ear drums.

I would love to believe it will be Mike for many reasons.

Not only that a deluxe package of new EP included in the WOA 2005 DVD would make one great addition to any shelf.

Do I dare to dream too much...?

Yeah same, they seem to have tapped a fragment of the Bloodbath style.
And it is well, music to my ears haha. So yeah I agree, hopefully it gets released sometime soon.

Or atleast have something else pop up. It's like Behemoth are the only active people lately. Then again I have been keeping a close eye on Arch Enemy hoping for 1 track as a teaser for the rest of their new album.

Aborted - Slaughter & Apparatus: A Methodical Overture (2007)

get that album, im sure you'll be satisfied :headbang: (unless you've already heard of them)

You're looking at the wrong bands then!

You're looking at the wrong bands then!

Which bands should I be looking for then? I have a very specific taste when it comes to vocals. They must be deep, but also clean. None of that cannibal corpse shit lol. Nothing I hate more than listening to a sasquatch have an orgasmn a whole song

Which is why Peter and Nergal(Behemoth) and Glen Benton (Mostly in Vital Remains) are my favorites. With the exception of Shagrath in Dimmu Borgir

Aborted - Slaughter & Apparatus: A Methodical Overture (2007)

get that album, im sure you'll be satisfied :headbang: (unless you've already heard of them)

Wow that album is good lol. They've come a long ways since the older stuff.
The deep growls mixed with the high ends are perfect haha.

Which bands should I be looking for then? I have a very specific taste when it comes to vocals. They must be deep, but also clean. None of that cannibal corpse shit lol. Nothing I hate more than listening to a sasquatch have an orgasmn a whole song

Which is why Peter and Nergal(Behemoth) and Glen Benton (Mostly in Vital Remains) are my favorites. With the exception of Shagrath in Dimmu Borgir

You want the best death metal performance ever recorded? Peter's peak vocal performance. Hypocrisy - Destroys Wacken, there's nothing better aside from Peter's Bloodbath vocals to me. Listening to Destroys Wacken and actually seeing Peter live in person should get (smart)people to realize that there's nobody better.

tumn, all vocals aside (we know where you stand on that issue) but who are your favorite guitar players? (dont say blakkheim, thats just kissing ass)

tumn, all vocals aside (we know where you stand on that issue) but who are your favorite guitar players? (dont say blakkheim, thats just kissing ass)

Well Anders is most certainly one of the obvious choices. Mikael, Dan, and Peter all write awesome riffs and play them well. Lord K and MaZZa are great. I like Vintersorg's playing a lot. Dan Mongrain from Martyr is really good. I can't forget Muhammed from Necrophagist either.

Out of all these listed though, Dan Swanö is my favorite musician.

I completely agree with your taste in vocalists, I want it to be clean, not reliant on effects or whatever (Though I don't like Benton). There are quite a few strong vocalists out there though. I'd recommend you check out Path Of Golconda. They are practically unknown but have amazing potential, and even production is top notch, and I think their vocalist is amazing. I didn't hear much of their latest album but "Destination: Downfall" has got some seriously kick ass songs

http://www.myspace.com/pathofgolconda

Video on there is a good example

you see i do enjoy alot of the same kind of guitar players as you tumn, they are all fucking terrific song writers. but for me....my favorite players are Jeff Loomis, Micheal Romeo (Symphony X) and probably Mikael Akerfeldt. Im not a fan of power metal or anything, but symphony x's new cd paradise lost is absolutly brilliant. its a totaly guitar driven album and every second of it kills. i highly reccomend it to everyone on these forums.

haha, fair enough. i just love guitar riffs ya know? and when it comes to symphony x, micheal romeo is the master at that. but i can definitly see why alot of people hate them, i mean the whole "dream theater cover band" tag they get, and alot of people complain about the singer. its just...i have a lot of respect for people who can come up with completly original riffs while maintaining their own specific style throughout. yeah they are kind of a showoff band, yeah they arent brutal like bloodbath, but still, these guys are extremly talented musicians who have an unbeleivable vision of excellence. you cant deny it.

You want the best death metal performance ever recorded? Peter's peak vocal performance. Hypocrisy - Destroys Wacken, there's nothing better aside from Peter's Bloodbath vocals to me. Listening to Destroys Wacken and actually seeing Peter live in person should get (smart)people to realize that there's nobody better.

Actually no, that's not what I wanted at all Tumn. Read it again lol.

"Good/New Death Metal" I hardly consider Hypocrisy death metal. More like Death/Progressive/Industrial. He was 100 times better in Bloodbath and he always will be.

To me, good death metal is pf the following: Death metal where the vocals don't sound like shit and you can hear the guitar clearly. Blackened Death Metal is pretty damn amazing also in some cases(Behemoth). I hate it when they mix progressive and industrial/rock/techno. It's crap and it doesn't suit metal at all.

Plus Hypocrisy hasn't made any new material since 2005 was it? oh yeaa that's right. ;)