NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

I was probably listening to Death before you could even spell Osculum Obscenum.
The thing is, i dont care if it took the guy 5 mins or 5 hours to come up with the riff, if I like it I like it.

Obviously this is where you and me differ, which is why I still don't understand you're reason in the conversation. Two of us are out for the exact same reason. Also don't start the crazy assumptions bit. It's one of the most childish things a person can do.

But please do a favor and stay out of the already ended conversation.

I like Incapacity a lot, too bad Andreas Axelsson and a few others have left. Have you listened to Infestdead?

:O it seems like all the good bands I come across lately are broken up.
nope havent heard of them yet. Infestdead hey? reminds me of a good band I heard awhile back called Constucdead

:O it seems like all the good bands I come across lately are broken up.
nope havent heard of them yet. Infestdead hey? reminds me of a good band I heard awhile back called Constucdead

Yes, it's an old band that Dan Swanö and Andreas Axelsson did together. Dan did all the instruments, Andreas 95% of the vocals. It's fast, it's heavy, it's cool.

Obviously this is where you and me differ, which is why I still don't understand you're reason in the conversation. Two of us are out for the exact same reason. Also don't start the crazy assumptions bit. It's one of the most childish things a person can do.

But please do a favor and stay out of the already ended conversation.

My reason is that you sound condescending, and imo, very childish.

A lot of pretentious people here....I won't name names...but come on guys! Grow up...were metal friends here...these arguments are pointless as fuck! Leave them for the elitist jerks!

bludbathzcopeyoc1.jpg

Wonder if the new growler's gone prima donna :confused: Just hope the update's worth the wait in the end, and that something will be released before the end of summer. Less than two months to go before Autumn!

And yeah, I know, just a little late to join in on the conversation... ah well.

What ever the latest incarnation of BlooDbatH be, I just want some NEW BlooDbatH! Come on already! You guys have a HUGE following. Feed the starving masses!:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: