NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Actually no, that's not what I wanted at all Tumn. Read it again lol.

"Good/New Death Metal" I hardly consider Hypocrisy death metal. More like Death/Progressive/Industrial. He was 100 times better in Bloodbath and he always will be.

To me, good death metal is pf the following: Death metal where the vocals don't sound like shit and you can hear the guitar clearly. Blackened Death Metal is pretty damn amazing also in some cases(Behemoth). I hate it when they mix progressive and industrial/rock/techno. It's crap and it doesn't suit metal at all.

Plus Hypocrisy hasn't made any new material since 2005 was it? oh yeaa that's right. ;)

Seriously, check out Nile's latest album, Ithyphallic. The album have a very clean production and the vocals are great and much clearer than on the older Nile albums since Dallas does most of the singing. I think this is the easiest of their albums to get into, although I, as a hardcore fan ^^, like the older ones better I think the new one pretty much burns all who oppose Ra, the sun god :kickass:

On the buss to wacken I heard a band called Debauchery which I actually grew quite fond of, esecially because of the vocals

It was quite a time since I heard Six Feet Of Foreplay now but when I first heard Debauchery a thought that it was Kopulator doing the vocals, check em out:

http://www.myspace.com/debaucheryband

As I said I thought the singer was quite good, but I guess that I'll get the answer "good, but not for bloodbath" as usual ;)

waiting for new info is almost worse than waiting a few days to get laid.:zombie:

Imagine if your girlfriend would treat you like this.

GF says:"The amazingly hot sex is shortly be officially performed"

...six months later, still no sex.

Tbh, I wouldve dumped her after a few weeks even.
But im still here waiting... does that mean Bloodbath means more to me than any girl ever would? :err:

I guess its like... your girlfriend has told you that she had an operation done to her vagina to enhance sexual performance and you will surely not be disappointed with her this time because the sex would be more brutal. It turns out you are constantly waiting for it because her dad is still signing paper work that she knows the terms and conditions of the operation and cannot sue the doctor. :Smug:

The suspense is too brutal even for my sick and demented mind :D The thing with the g/f is totally a good example :D Fuck that, they`re just a commitment, you can get laid with any drunk girl an a party. Same goes with music In the exact same order: Fuck fav. bands, you can get brutalized by any metal band in the scene :D I`m so anxious about the album, that I hope, that it leaks before the release :D

The suspense is too brutal even for my sick and demented mind :D The thing with the g/f is totally a good example :D Fuck that, they`re just a commitment, you can get laid with any drunk girl an a party. Same goes with music In the exact same order: Fuck fav. bands, you can get brutalized by any metal band in the scene :D I`m so anxious about the album, that I hope, that it leaks before the release :D

I hope you would intend to buy it when it is released at least.

The next update... if any will be "hay guyz new updates soon! be prepared to be dominarted !!! ROAR!!!" fuckkin year later we finally see some cover art! :lol:

The next update... if any will be "hay guyz new updates soon! be prepared to be dominarted !!! ROAR!!!" fuckkin year later we finally see some cover art! :lol:

Hey hey hey!!
.... A year is when they announce they've all discussed it, and that they have decided that the pictures sent were in fact cover art, and picking will be soon.... THEN they'll wait a year!

:p