NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Yea... At least they would tell us some fucking details, like - who`s the new band members, and when exactly will the new release will be out. Or just give us a little teency-weency sample, like the NMF release.

What bothers me is the reasons for kicking Swano out:

1: he can't tour. When the hell is Bloodbath going to tour? Katatonia is so busy and I hear they are writing a new album, I don't understand how this matters.
2: they are going in different musical directions. Dan has said this is just not the case, he actually has been motivated to write some brutal stuff due to some of the mixing work he has done recently, and everything he had done for Bloodbath was great.

So, if neither of the reasons for kicking him out were valid and Bloodbath is not going to tour or do anything for that matter, what the hell!!!! I still look forward to the new Bloodbath but Swano leaving and this long delay puts a damper on things.

What bothers me is the reasons for kicking Swano out:

1: he can't tour. When the hell is Bloodbath going to tour? Katatonia is so busy and I hear they are writing a new album, I don't understand how this matters.
2: they are going in different musical directions. Dan has said this is just not the case, he actually has been motivated to write some brutal stuff due to some of the mixing work he has done recently, and everything he had done for Bloodbath was great.

So, if neither of the reasons for kicking him out were valid and Bloodbath is not going to tour or do anything for that matter, what the hell!!!! I still look forward to the new Bloodbath but Swano leaving and this long delay puts a damper on things.

WORD!!!
Swanö IS THE MAN!!! :worship:

Yes, it was the most fucked up shit ever, and it really seems like it was all for no good fucking reason, especially after all that has been going on.....(nothing) Dan shall forever live in Bloodbath through my avatar.

I bet it is eating the guys alive that they can't announce anything. However, from a legality standpoint I can understand why they can't announce anything...it just sucks for us right now. Patience is a virtue folks. Just play the hell out of RTC and NMF in the meantime.

Jonas, of course I know you guys have been doing things and the record is finished, but all this waiting and silence makes it seem as if nothing has happened. It's frustrating, and I am sure even more so for you guys. I apologize!

I was just getting upset over Dan thing again, and as Qth said, it's over with.

However, from a legality standpoint I can understand why they can't announce anything....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they say that the album was supposed to be an independent realese without any labels???
If thats the case they legaly should be able to speak their mind about the album!
And yes I have, and will continue to play the living shit out of RTC and NMF
(neighbours not pleased...)
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

www.daemonicus.nu