NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Yeah man I told you, Jonas makes that song. Haha

Yeah Henri Villberg is good.. Actually a lot of really unique and powerful growlers come out of Finland. Many of my favourites in fact. I personally think Mikko Kotamäki's voice is monstrous, he sounds like he is roaring and it is most pleasing. I also enjoy Mika Ikonen from Searing Meadow. Not saying they fit bloodbath though, just complimenting

I dont wanna be a pain...but what the hell is going on? they must have had some major problems with this mini cd...

I just read Mikael Åkerfeldt's interview in the latest finnish metal magazine Inferno. The translation goes something like this:

"When I do death metal vocals I want to sound like a fucking monster. I don't want to sound like... a girl haha! I just did a vocal session with another band whose name I cannot mention yet. I hadn't growled for six months and when I came home it felt like it. But what we got on tape - I was like "Wow, it's still there"."

I guess that's it :D Mike's coming back!! He also says he has two new songs ready for Opeth. One is very dark, technical and the most intensive song he has ever written. The other one is more simple like a Uriah Heep ballad from the middle 70's.

I`ma quote MayheM - PURE FUCKING ARMAGEDDON. The unmentionable band MUST BE BLOODBATH. If that is true, ima go berzerkage out of joy :D