NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Hopefully, this new mini cd will have better production than RTC did. I mean don't get me wrong, the sound on that cd made it seem really old-school and shit which was cool, but once you heard the production of NMF, it was hard to go back. Hearing Mike growl with Bloodbath and an awesome production would be fucking killer.

But over everything else, I'm looking forward to a new Opeth CD. If Mikael was a God, Zuess would be his bitch.

The music was better on Resurrection Through Carnage though. The production makes that album what it is. It has a true personality, and Mikaels vocals slay everything on that album.

Hopefully, this new mini cd will have better production than RTC did. I mean don't get me wrong, the sound on that cd made it seem really old-school and shit which was cool, but once you heard the production of NMF, it was hard to go back. Hearing Mike growl with Bloodbath and an awesome production would be fucking killer.

But over everything else, I'm looking forward to a new Opeth CD. If Mikael was a God, Zuess would be his bitch.

Should be the same as NMF being as it's the same studio, same producer, etc. Jens Bogren rules

Well, if it truly is Mikael then hurray. No disappointments.

But I'd still like to see Peter back in here. Not like Hypocrisy is doing anything anyways. Pain defenately isn't his best either, wasted talent. Peter is easily my favorite for DM metal vocals.

Be aware this is also just my opinion. So I don't want to be harassed by Mikael fans. Kills the mood.

The production on RTC is top notch, whish I had such a killer sound on my songs... :ill:

Hopefully, this new mini cd will have better production than RTC did. I mean don't get me wrong, the sound on that cd made it seem really old-school and shit which was cool, but once you heard the production of NMF, it was hard to go back.

What a shitty taste you have. ;)
RTC is perfection.