NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

I agree Peter is the best...

I have come to a conclusion. When they announce their singer, album cover and the cd release date, I shall spend my night understanding the plight of the pickle, and enjoy said pickled state (drunkeness if you will) headbanging to bloodbath, and give my local chiropractor business. I may loose my hair in the process. It shall be good.

If Anders kicked Swano out because he could not commit to touring, then what makes you think Mike Akerfeldt will be doing vocals? Opeth Practicaly tours constantly, and when they are not touring they are writing, and when they are not writing they are on break. I dont see him returning, I can see Pete returning maybe, but who knows lots of young blood rising in the scene these days it could be nobodys. If Mike does do it or did it, Its probably just session work and no tours involved. I could be wrong about this sure, but if it does happen, Ill be shocked because the first Bloodbath album dominates so much.

Yes it will be shocking and contradictory to the reason for booting Dan. I'll have bitter sweet feelings. Hopefully Anders/Jonas will talk to me tomorrow ;)

If Anders kicked Swano out because he could not commit to touring, then what makes you think Mike Akerfeldt will be doing vocals? Opeth Practicaly tours constantly, and when they are not touring they are writing, and when they are not writing they are on break. I dont see him returning, I can see Pete returning maybe, but who knows lots of young blood rising in the scene these days it could be nobodys. If Mike does do it or did it, Its probably just session work and no tours involved. I could be wrong about this sure, but if it does happen, Ill be shocked because the first Bloodbath album dominates so much.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/bloodbath/323921-possible-new-band-members-2.html#post6415591

On the latest magazine of Inferno (Fin) Åkerfeldt says: "I just had a singing session for a band whose name I cannot tell you yet. I hadn't growled in 6 months but when I heard what we had recorded I was like: "Wow it's still there!"

Could this "band that cannot be mentioned" be Bloodbath? Does anyone have info on the subject?