NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

well. it's soon time to cut the mustard. how long will this take again, it's really unsatisfying without updates...

well. it's soon time to cut the mustard. how long will this take again, it's really unsatisfying without updates...

Dunno man.. I heard rumors it could be at the very end of this year. Now that would kill me. This wait has already dampened my spirits enough.

I'd laugh if the next news we hear is that Bloodbath has dispanded for good lol.

it wouldn't surprise me the least bit at this point. i mean, how long has this cd been recorded while giving us no new news? a long time. dont get your hopes up kids. id say its pretty much done.

bloodbath is not dead. u guys have no idea whats goin on behind the walls, but let me tell u that its just as frustrating for us as for u that things are not at the point where we are able to open our mouths and deliver the awaited news, but once we do, we will! and it will be right fukkin here...

I can't believe people would think the band wouldn't give the news if they were able to? Do you really think the people who give a shit about Bloodbath the most aren't Jonas and Anders? Seriously, some people are acting like Bloodbath is something we have to force them into.

We have waited 7 months, so there is no point in even making a fuss everyday about it. It will come faster if everyone stops beating their heads against the wall about it.

I totally understand why they cant give us any news, and i dont demand anything.
But I also understand why, after 7 months of silence, people are starting to doubt if its ever going to happen. The only thing keeping my deminishing hope up is Anders posts here now and then.
Thanks for that.

At least the band is trying they`re best to bring us carnage. I can say for sure, that we have to cut them some slack - the guys are busting they`re asses off, trying to release the fucking bomb just for us, the fans, who`s hope leaves them for good. The main relief for me, to make this day perfect is that Blakkheim wrote here, finally with a minimum amount of info (this is better than nothing tho)

i kinda said that post in hopes of you posting something blakkheim. and fucking thats all i need. i mean it was either you guys broke up or it was that you couldnt release anything and didnt know what to say to us about it. im just glad its still alive. we all love bloodbath and i think i speak for everyone when i say we're all by your side with whatever happens with the band. bloodbath isnt just a band, its a religion, and we all live by it. and i wanna thank you blakkheim for posting on this site. everyone is dying to hear about the progression of bloodbath, and like Qth said, its these every random posts that are made by you that keeps us fans on the edge of our seats. you fucking rock.