NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

I know that the "new" vocalist is without a doubt Mike Åkerfeldt, it makes pefect sence, it has already been discussed, it is him. If for some reason it is not him, I will not listen to the new mini cd because I have already got my hopes up. :lol:

I am more interested to see if they have found another guitarist at this point.

Divatkreació;6553675 said:
On the latest magazine of Inferno (Fin) Åkerfeldt says: "I just had a singing session for a band whose name I cannot tell you yet. I hadn't growled in 6 months but when I heard what we had recorded I was like: "Wow it's still there!"

Could this "band that cannot be mentioned" be Bloodbath? Does anyone have info on the subject?

:headbang:

It must be bloodbath hes talking about.
If not, I cant help but get very disappointed if and when they announce something else.

Divatkreació;6553675 said:
On the latest magazine of Inferno (Fin) Åkerfeldt says: "I just had a singing session for a band whose name I cannot tell you yet. I hadn't growled in 6 months but when I heard what we had recorded I was like: "Wow it's still there!"

Really? cuz.....

I just read Mikael Åkerfeldt's interview in the latest finnish metal magazine Inferno. The translation goes something like this:

"When I do death metal vocals I want to sound like a fucking monster. I don't want to sound like... a girl haha! I just did a vocal session with another band whose name I cannot mention yet. I hadn't growled for six months and when I came home it felt like it. But what we got on tape - I was like "Wow, it's still there"."

I guess that's it :D Mike's coming back!! He also says he has two new songs ready for Opeth. One is very dark, technical and the most intensive song he has ever written. The other one is more simple like a Uriah Heep ballad from the middle 70's.

That's a lie, I saw my aunt practicing for the studio earlier this morning. She sounded very brutal with that Mechanical larynx

Something should be expected soon, I would assume. The North American tour is over, so hopefully we will hear something soon. Who fucking knows though. I have not really been bothered with the waiting as much recently. I just figure that the news will come whenever it comes.

Offer them a sacrifice of worthless EMO trash on a sacrificial fire while recreating a pagan ritual for the almighty lords of death and destruction. If we do the ritual correctly, than you shall get resurrected through carnage, your nightmares shall turn to flesh and the lords shall breed death upon the land of the scum :DD Here`s to the edition of awesome off-topic messages (beer) \m/