NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Get a clue before you open your mouth.

Tsk tsk,
What can you expect Jonas. We were told news would be given shortly.

Obviously the wait is getting on everyone's nerves.
But it's also causing issues with interest anymore. And the "Die-hard" fans are just getting more and more annoyed when there's nothing to show for their great patience, every day they check back.

Now if you have time to search the forums and write a response to 1 random member. I'm sure someone can update the news feed a little. Even if it's just a response to how pissed off you are with the delays.

Something needs to happen. Doesn't matter what, just something. Right?

youre ridiculous, find some other meaning to your life

My life is music,
It's pretty much the only way to live you fool. Watch your noise hole where it's not welcome.

It's the 20th century and there is plenty enough technology running around to keep everyone happy 1 way or another.

Anders makes a post usually at least once a month. He posted a new one less than a month ago. So, it is not like they are idle. He is keeping us somewhat up to date. It is fucked up having to wait this long, but there is plenty of music to keep us occupied for the time being.

this wait is almost as boring as listening to SUNN O))). even though those guys are talented at what they do, the music is for shit.

i still love you bloodbath, youll be in my heart forever.

I would also approve of Mikko Kotamäki on vocals. I just thought of it due to Jonas being on the latest Swallow the Sun album.

Would almost approve of anyone right now to get a little attention. Summer is over lol.

Anythinggggggggg

You and almost everyone (I said almost!) else needs to relax. I have no fights to pick but I don't understand why people are going so overboard for the new bloodbath record. They are a great band yes, and the very knowledge that they employ the best musicians makes it exciting. But I'll once again say that fans seem to think of themselves as number 1 while disregarding the band's situation, and they are aggravating the music more than helping.

Bloodbath will release their stuff when it's ready and people trying to push it beforehand is really unnecessary. Quit bitching and in the meantime enjoy what they have offered and instead of making attacks (yes your bitching is an attack on the band) be patient and quit demanding.

You and almost everyone (I said almost!) else needs to relax. I have no fights to pick but I don't understand why people are going so overboard for the new bloodbath record. They are a great band yes, and the very knowledge that they employ the best musicians makes it exciting. But I'll once again say that fans seem to think of themselves as number 1 while disregarding the band's situation, and they are aggravating the music more than helping.

Bloodbath will release their stuff when it's ready and people trying to push it beforehand is really unnecessary. Quit bitching and in the meantime enjoy what they have offered and instead of making attacks (yes your bitching is an attack on the band) be patient and quit demanding.

pe-fucking-riod!