NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

i hope its not Peter...he should stick with Pain/Hypocrisy...Mike has always been the best fit..for the band

Last song needs to be an epic 50 min intense brutal death song!! Looking forward to hearing the lineup ;D!

Just hard to keep up the excitement ya know?
Also no blame.

No kiddin' :cry:
This isnt healthy, maybe i should bury this forum for a few months, but who am i kidding, i know il dig it up after a day or two anyways. :erk:
I just hope Six Feet of Foreplay get their demo out really soon, hopefully it will put my BB-craving at ease for a while.

Why is everyone so sure of it bieing micke?

I dont get that either.
But then i saw this on the Opeth-forum:

Mikael Åkerfeldt;6363256 said:
There's a lot of news that we'll release soon. Good and unexpected news too! I think we had enough negative news lately, so once we release everything I hope you'll be excited. Problem is right now, everything's "hush-hush", but I guarantee there will be great news coming soon!

Cheers + my fingers are hurting. I've been working on perhaps the most twisted song I've ever written. It's so sick I don't know if it's good or the worst piece of shit I've ever heard. Haha! I'm setting the trap for myself here....

M

So, that made me wonder... it really could be Mike, i sure hope its him.

Im still holding my thumbs for a new tallent ;)

Though if their going to bring back an old singer, I wote for Mike.

I kind of just conjured the idea in my head at first. I kind of shot it down though as I did not want to get my hopes up high. Now, my heart is completely set on it being Mike. One thing is that Anders keeps talking about contracts being put together, and for some strange reason that makes me thing that it has to be Mike. Another thing is that Axe is in Opeth, so Mikael working with Bloodbath makes no difference in Opeth's process if Axe is also in Bloodbath.

So, I just think that it has to be Mike. When they were doing the Bloodbath vocalist search, they were unable to find a replacement. I definitely do not think they were trying to find a replacement for Peter and Mikael, I think that they were trying to find a replacement like Mikael. So, they hopefully brought him back!

I hope it is Dave Vincent, because Tumn thinks he is shit... then he would have to eat his words.

Oh how I would laugh!

Alex Gaynness! He's not shit, but he's no where near good enough for Bloodbath, even though he's a legend. Legendary doesn't always mean great.

Give me Peter or Mikael over anyone any day.

Well, that comment Mike posted sure as hell makes me think its him.

..I've been working on perhaps the most twisted song I've ever written...