NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

all the covers are in (which means the contest is over) and being chosen now (more about this later). recording is done and just waiting on a final mastering (more details later as well). line-up on the recording...BAM! thats gunna be announced next. we just need to close some legal paperwork. thats the only reason why this is keepin u waitin. the biz my friends... the biz.... the biz....

<3:headbang:

The SoulCollector: its called being a die hard fan.

you should see how people act to dave mustaine. thats butt kissing at its prime. but i like to call it dedication.

Paperwork? *combine combine* Has to be a big name then!

I was thinking exactly the same thing. The new singer is obviously tied to another band/label if paperwork is required, but I guess that doesn't mean it HAS to be a really famous vocalist so the selection is still pretty broad I suppose.

It's great that things are coming together smoothly. Overall the progress moved along pretty quick once they were able to find new members. Needless to say I'm going to be ordering this album first day I can. haha

christian alvestam. easily. i mean they are going on tour with katatonia, and hes from sweden. and i think hes got a rediculous growl. my moneys on him.

not the guessing game again. I just want the new album to be as brutal as RTC. and want to see a Bloodbath or Diabolical Masquerade tour.

haha yeah i never bothered with that, it always pissed me off cause i could play the song on guitar ten thousand times better than on guitar hero. and yes even the solos.