NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

it doesn't matter. mikael has always been the drive and master mind of the band, ever since their beginning. sure peter and lopez were huge losses. but they are definitly replaceable. their music is still going to be fucking rediculously good with or with out them. Mikael is a fucking genius. so.....take that back. now.

I think Anders is bored and hes just playing us. There are no new members and no new recording, he just like to see us squirm like the eager fools we are.

all the covers are in (which means the contest is over) and being chosen now (more about this later). recording is done and just waiting on a final mastering (more details later as well). line-up on the recording...BAM! thats gunna be announced next. we just need to close some legal paperwork. thats the only reason why this is keepin u waitin. the biz my friends... the biz.... the biz....

all the covers are in (which means the contest is over) and being chosen now (more about this later). recording is done and just waiting on a final mastering (more details later as well). line-up on the recording...BAM! thats gunna be announced next. we just need to close some legal paperwork. thats the only reason why this is keepin u waitin. the biz my friends... the biz.... the biz....

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

The Tumncension will not fail us!

It is most likely Jens Bogren again, since they used the same NMF studio. I love the sound on this and Ghost Reveries.