NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

If everyone plays my mp3, it will summon the man! I cannot do it alone guys, we must band together and play it simultaneously.

If everyone plays my mp3, it will summon the man! I cannot do it alone guys, we must band together and play it simultaneously.

Ok, lets do it:

*play*

[Tumn]
"Behold! Anders is hiding in the clouds, the forum's silent, fans in fear! A million days since he gave an update for us to see. He will rise again and post for us what we need!

We summon thee almighty one(Anders), Master can you hear our calls?! We'll die for news oh Lord of Bloodbath! We await the day when the lineup will come and be alive!"
[/Tumn]

Haha, cool that you guys like it. I didn't have any intention of doing it, but you asked and it turned out kind of cool I think. I usually don't post things I do, hehe. That's a good line there too, maybe I should do the whole song?

Man that would be awesome if You did the entire song! :headbang:
I will do the summoning now for sure!!!
:worship:

"THE TUMNCENSIOOON..."

i don't know if this idea has already been exhausted but what about paul kuhr from Novembers doom? the hint DO-MI-NATE and the novembers doom song Dominate the humain strain?

i don't know if this idea has already been exhausted but what about paul kuhr from Novembers doom? the hint DO-MI-NATE and the novembers doom song Dominate the humain strain?

It is fairly exhausted yeah, and I'm even one of the "exhausters" of it. He is a killer growler. We were saying a page back that he might not have the range though, and considering his location he'd be hard stretched since he seems pretty dedicated to Nov. Doom.

I figure we don't have much longer too wait. The guys will give us the lowdown soon and all shall be good. I'd love to hear a new guy personally though.

anytime now!! :yow:

the tumncension is on repeat :headbang:

Hahaha, this is almost stupid enough to work. *shifty eyes*.... *plays tumnscension*

I'm finishing up the lyrics for the whole song, hopefully I will have it recorded tomorrow. It will sound better than the "demo"

Paul Kuhr would be interesting. Would you guys prefer someone with really good vocals over a big range or whole-new-level vocals, just concentrated in a small range like Paul's. Personally I'd probably go with the later.

I prefer a large range. Peter set the bar there.

I'm finishing up the lyrics for the whole song, hopefully I will have it recorded tomorrow. It will sound better than the "demo"

Haha, I think it would be awesome to hear it. I'll be watching for it. This shit is too much. haha

It's not gonna be paul but he was interested, he posted this on the ND forum a while ago;

"I had talked to Dan Swano and voiced my desire to sing for them right after Mike quit, but at the time they wanted someone from Sweden for obvious reasons. If they wanted me for this, i'd be honored. Hell, im honored other people mention me for the gig."

oh well...