NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Damn you're annoying o_O ... Everytime someone names a possible replacement you immediately dismiss him and give some random argument, you know as much as we know and that's almost nothing.

So you like no one, Ok we got it... :erk:

What about Robert Karlsson, ex Pan-Thy-Monium and latter Edge Of Sanity... on Cryptic he did some awesome vocals.

I liked both the vocalists I was refering too. I only said why it may not happen and even said they may be able to pull it off. It's hard to say who can do it whether it's capability or personal.

I also mentioned Robert Karlsson but no one seemed to agree there. I thought he was pretty good as well

I guess all in all it would be nice to see some new talent. We've all heard the great growlers around right now and we've mentioned them here, and putting them in Bloodbath would be great and all, but if they found someone new and awesome talent we can hear an all new thing (Also it would be exclusively Bloodbath's sound). Instead of "Oh I recognize him from *insert band here*". Haha.

I think I'll agree with Hook on this one

I guess all in all it would be nice to see some new talent. We've all heard the great growlers around right now and we've mentioned them here, and putting them in Bloodbath would be great and all, but if they found someone new and awesome talent we can hear an all new thing (Also it would be exclusively Bloodbath's sound). Instead of "Oh I recognize him from *insert band here*". Haha.

I think I'll agree with Hook on this one

:D