NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

I know Peter is a one of a kind, but that's besides the point. Kopulator vocals are not good for Bloodbath, there's a better choice which is Christian Älvestam. Now that Katatonia will be touring with Scar Symmetry, some things may have happened before the tour was announced and maybe that's who it will be, which would be the most acceptable choice.

Listen to the song "Pitch Black Progress" by Scar Symmetry, there's some really deep parts in there that sound awesome. Also on the note of articulation, you can understand almost everything that he sings for the most part in a lot of songs.

Listen to the song "Pitch Black Progress" by Scar Symmetry, there's some really deep parts in there that sound awesome. Also on the note of articulation, you can understand almost everything that he sings for the most part in a lot of songs.

Agreed. Alvestam has one fuck of a growl, and even though he is being sort of cornered by his reputation with Scar Symmetry he has been know for vocals/backing vocals in brutal death metal bands as well... He has the dynamics and obviously a love for old school death metal as well. Although it's hard to say he would be in bloodbath, he's got the ability. I also found it pretty exciting when Paul Kuhr was saying he'd like to play with them since he shakes the earth when he growls. I can think of a few vocalists I'd be happy with, Kopulator is good and sounds great with sfof but I don't see him being in bloodbath (although I did at one point). Although I'm sure Kopulator is happy as fuck when people are putting him in a category with Akerfeldt and Peter

Either of the band Trauma's vocalists would suit me fine too (Formerly Artur "Chudy" Chudewniak, and now Kopec)

Thanx for the tip, il have to check out some more shit by Älvestam and maybe il change my opinion. I dont like Scar Symmetry at all tbh, too much happy tunes and clean cheesy vocals thats really bad, i cant stand it.
As for Paul Kuhr he has got some sick deep growl indeed, but his lack of flow and shreak is what disqualifies him for BB imo. Dont get me wrong i love ND, but i dont think he has the vocalrange and style for BB.

Thanx for the tip, il have to check out some more shit by Älvestam and maybe il change my opinion. I dont like Scar Symmetry at all tbh, too much happy tunes and clean cheesy vocals thats really bad, i cant stand it.
As for Paul Kuhr he has got some sick deep growl indeed, but his lack of flow and shreak is what disqualifies him for BB imo. Dont get me wrong i love ND, but i dont think he has the vocalrange and style for BB.

Yeah he is a bit monotone but their last two albums have been getting better in that area

Im having big trouble getting into The Novella Reservoir, dont like it very much.
The Pale Haunt Departure is great, only thing that could be better on that is in fact some of Pauls work. Some stuff feels a bit rushed and repeated.

Yeah, he would be really good for Bloodbath, and you are right about Rapture. They never do many shows either, so it would be a perfect fit. Not going to happen though, but I always had him at the top of my candidates list.

I liked him in "Songs Of The Withering" but did not like his stuff in "The Silent Stage" very much at all, nor did I find him especially good in his band Diablerie.