NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Mike or Korpulator. There's very dim evidence for both but it's just more likely that it's going to be Korpulator. But if they want to keep making quality music, it truly should be Mike. I think he will be the better influence on the music of Bloodbath.

What do you mean by that?
Dont you know about their struggle to get this band on the feet like a real band and not just a sideproject? If they now have a fulltime lineup then this EP is just the start.

I mean that if this is what they're doing I don't think they had much touring in mind.

Yes I know all about it...and I also am under the impression that if they had a rock solid lineup they would release another full-length and tour, not a limited EP.

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm right, its just my impression. Nobody knows for sure until something more is said.

It's not going to be Mike because Opeth is making a new record so I guess he will be focusing on that.

I think that it will be Kopulator because the hint that Bloodbath left in the new lineup/mini cd news post. Something like "Bloodbath is back to DO-MI-NATE!" and Six Feet of Foreplays band description ends with the same thing. + it says that it is a "brand new" line up so I guess that it is brand new.

its not mike. that would be to good to be true. he has duties with opeth, and especially after lopez and lindgren left, hes got alot of work in front of him.

hey anders, do you know how mike is doing since the departure of peter? he must be going through some rough times and i cant imagine what impact that would have on opeth. also, whats your favorite bloodbath tune? (just outta curiosity)

its not mike. that would be to good to be true. he has duties with opeth, and especially after lopez and lindgren left, hes got alot of work in front of him.

hey anders, do you know how mike is doing since the departure of peter? he must be going through some rough times and i cant imagine what impact that would have on opeth. also, whats your favorite bloodbath tune? (just outta curiosity)

There's an Opeth forum and Mike has a Myspace page where he talked about it, go look around.

I really don´t think that Six Feet Of Foreplay would be working on a new demo if they were the new members of Bloodbath.

I´m getting more and more sceptic to that idea.

I really don´t think that Six Feet Of Foreplay would be working on a new demo if they were the new members of Bloodbath.

I´m getting more and more sceptic to that idea.

True but I thought that Bloodbath is going to record later this summer right? So if sfof had the songs lying around it wont take that much time recording it. I have spoken to the bass player in sfof and he said that they were rerecording old stuff but with better mixing.

I mean that if this is what they're doing I don't think they had much touring in mind.

Yes I know all about it...and I also am under the impression that if they had a rock solid lineup they would release another full-length and tour, not a limited EP.

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm right, its just my impression. Nobody knows for sure until something more is said.

Ok, got it.
My idea is kinda reversed.

If they have scraped the ideas for touring etc and continue BB like a sideproject with either mike or peter, then they would have just jumped right to the next full-length.

If they have a rock solid lineup for touring and a solid future, that means they have new guys (which the "brand new lineup"-statement clearly implies in the news), hence they will release an EP to kinda establish the new members before starting on a new full-length and going on tour. Also with new members it might be handy with an EP if they want a new deal etc.

I feel bad for the singer if it isn't Kopulator, cause when the mini-cd comes out the only thing people are going to say, even if hes a good and singer or not, is "too bad it wasn't Kopulator from SFoF".

I feel bad for the singer if it isn't Kopulator, cause when the mini-cd comes out the only thing people are going to say, even if hes a good and singer or not, is "too bad it wasn't Kopulator from SFoF".

I'm not going to be saying that because Kopulator isn't for Bloodbath, so you are wrong!

Tumn i seriously cant believe how you can say that, i know you are big fan of Peter but we can forget that they will find someone with his dynamics, hes one of a kind.