NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Fair response, fair response... I know people are practically shitting themselves over it but it won't help I don't think.

One thing I am going to say though is this. You guys are allowed to post message after message expressing your curiosity and/or bitching... So who is it that decides I'm not allowed to express my feelings on the situation as well. What I say represent a group of peoples thoughts as well. I offer a second point of view and simply because I think whining isn't helping I can't be allowed to say my piece?

I never started saying " *insert name here* should fucking die and is a fuckass" or anything extreme like that. I simply said what I think about the way Bloodbath are doing things and how I think fan response is over the top.

I'm not angry, and I'm not calling anybody here an ass, I'm just saying what I think, same as you guys are.

If someone has something negative to say about my messages I'm fine with that so long as they can back it up (which you clearly have in this case however).

End

The difference is that we stay on topic, meaning we are expressing our feelings towards bloodbath. You however, are also and foremost telling us what we can not do.
If you simply would have stayed objective, then fine, i wouldnt even have responded. But now you are getting judgemental and jump in like the bloodbath defence-attorney, with a holier-than-thou attitude just like sangreal said, telling us what we cant do. There is a big difference.

I'm wondering if there are any hints of the new vocalist in the little blurb with the DO-MI-NATE but i doubt it. eh...i think I;m reading into it way too much, haha.

Its gonna be Mike, he has a lot of time off now that Opeth isn't gonna tour for a while. plus "De-Li-Ve-Rance". its totally gonna be mike

Well its not like its going to be a full length...just a limited EP is what it sounds like.

Question for Anders. How many tunes did you write and how many tracks are going to be on the e.p.

Its gonna be Mike, he has a lot of time off now that Opeth isn't gonna tour for a while. plus "De-Li-Ve-Rance". its totally gonna be mike

No I think that it will be Kopulator from Six Feet of Foreplay,

"a new genre was born, the Zombies has come to DOMINATE!" taken from their myspace.

Question for Anders. How many tunes did you write and how many tracks are going to be on the e.p.

It's going to be 1 track/bandmember

Well its not like its going to be a full length...just a limited EP is what it sounds like.

What do you mean by that?
Dont you know about their struggle to get this band on the feet like a real band and not just a sideproject? If they now have a fulltime lineup then this EP is just the start.