NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

I wish Peter would return, he had a freaking KILLER growl for it. I hope the new person can atleast compete with Peters and Mikaels growls.

I wish Peter would return, he had a freaking KILLER growl for it. I hope the new person can atleast compete with Peters and Mikaels growls.

We both know that no one will EVER be as good as any of them!!

I love Opeth more than my fionzé(dunno the right spelling) and Åkelrfeldt is my f*cking' GOD!!!
But I kinda hope for Peter!! Even though I know Åkerfeldt will always be better. Peter need this!!! I don't like pain or hypocrisy :( and Peter well be the next God ;)

I am practising my growls so that I'll be good.. My band need that,,, but I WILL SING IN BLOODBATH SOMEDAY!!

Atleast that's my goal in this f*ckin' world :p

//Cheers, a drunk motherfuckin' Death metal (wannabe) vocalist ;P
Please comment my skrieks when I uppload some Tomorrow!! (2/5 -07)

I'm sure we will hear about stuff in the very near future :fingerscrossed: I am more excited to hear new Diabolical Masquerade, tbh.

We both know that no one will EVER be as good as any of them!!

I love Opeth more than my fionzé(dunno the right spelling) and Åkelrfeldt is my f*cking' GOD!!!
But I kinda hope for Peter!! Even though I know Åkerfeldt will always be better. Peter need this!!! I don't like pain or hypocrisy :( and Peter well be the next God ;)

I am practising my growls so that I'll be good.. My band need that,,, but I WILL SING IN BLOODBATH SOMEDAY!!

Atleast that's my goal in this f*ckin' world :p

//Cheers, a drunk motherfuckin' Death metal (wannabe) vocalist ;P
Please comment my skrieks when I uppload some Tomorrow!! (2/5 -07)

Wow, fuckin' drunk! lol

Is there any band that is more frustrating to be a fan of than Bloodbath has been over the last two years? Why did they bother promising us a dvd!? Why do they announce that a lineup has been finalized months before saying who it is? Why!!?

Is there any band that is more frustrating to be a fan of than Bloodbath has been over the last two years? Why did they bother promising us a dvd!? Why do they announce that a lineup has been finalized months before saying who it is? Why!!?

chill buddy. Bloodbath is a side project ya know. The DVD is on its way as well. Chill out folks. Good lord.

I'd say it's more of a joking anguish thing, then an actually being pissed off, he is a bloodbath fan after all. Lets just wait for certain forum members to take it all too seriously and refer him to anders or something :p

I think at this point the band should say who the line up is. I think it's getting a bit ridiculous now.

i figure theyll tell us what the lineup is as soon as they finish the cd and are about to release it. so id say give it at least another month or so.