NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

He sounds a lot more raw in the first. Maybe it's the production but I just don't enjoy them as much. In some songs I like him but in many I don't think he sounded as good.

Actually however after listening to the new Diablerie tracks (just checked out the new one to further investigate Villberg's potential) I'd have to say he may after all be damn good.

http://www.myspace.com/diableriemetal

Check out the latest track there... Pretty fucking wicked track all around

you should hear karl sanders growl on the new nile album. its the clearest ive ever heard his voice. hes almost good enough to be in bloodbath. although his voice on annihlation of the wicked is totally far off.

Ex Pestilence,Asphyx, and Comecon vocalist Martin Van Drunen would be a perfect vocalist for bloodbath.

Pestilence-consuming impulse and the first two asphyx cds have some of the best death metal vocals period.

you should hear karl sanders growl on the new nile album. its the clearest ive ever heard his voice. hes almost good enough to be in bloodbath. although his voice on annihlation of the wicked is totally far off.

Karl Sanders has always been one of the worst growlers in the scene (though he weighs that up with awesome guitarplaying) he has to much of a chris barnes vocal-style, though on the new record he's much better than usual. But good enough for bloodbath? hardly.

But the chanses of he even considering joining bloodbath are minimal regarding him living in USA, already having a really sucsessfull band and probably not having so much time over to tour with an other band, though its fun to speculate.

Karl Sanders has always been one of the worst growlers in the scene (though he weighs that up with awesome guitarplaying) he has to much of a chris barnes vocal-style, though on the new record he's much better than usual. But good enough for bloodbath? hardly.

But the chanses of he even considering joining bloodbath are minimal regarding him living in USA, already having a really sucsessfull band and probably not having so much time over to tour with an other band, though its fun to speculate.
Your last two points are really pointless, pardon the pun. After all, didn't Mike Akerfeldt and Peter Tagtren also have successful bands and no time to tour at the time they joined Bloodbath? :p

well regardless, the vocals on the new nile album are so much clearer than anything theyve done in the past, and it sounds so brutal. you guys gotta check it out.

well regardless, the vocals on the new nile album are so much clearer than anything theyve done in the past, and it sounds so brutal. you guys gotta check it out.

Holy shit I just checked out the new material on their e-card. It sounds too much like their last album instrumentally but the vocals are pretty wicked this time around

Your last two points are really pointless, pardon the pun. After all, didn't Mike Akerfeldt and Peter Tagtren also have successful bands and no time to tour at the time they joined Bloodbath? :p

Yes, thats true, but this time Bloodbath is looking for a singer who is able to tour with bloodbath and willing to focus his energy on Bloodbath, and not only as a side project.

(I double post, I'm cool)

Has any one considered Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth as the new singer in Bloodbath?

When I just got into death metal I really loved his growl, but now when I have heard more than the 5 bands that got me into death I wouldn't put Johan on my toplist of growlers, though I know that quite a lot if people thinks his the best vocalist in the scene.
And if I remember correctly he wears a Bloodbath shirt on Amons most recent promo pics, so he would probably not say no if he was asked.

I still hope it will be some one undiscovered and I don't really think that Johan would fit into BB, but its not imposible.

What about the dude that left Decapitated? Sauron or something? or is he not good enough.

(I double post, I'm cool)

Has any one considered Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth as the new singer in Bloodbath?

When I just got into death metal I really loved his growl, but now when I have heard more than the 5 bands that got me into death I wouldn't put Johan on my toplist of growlers, though I know that quite a lot if people thinks his the best vocalist in the scene.
And if I remember correctly he wears a Bloodbath shirt on Amons most recent promo pics, so he would probably not say no if he was asked.

I still hope it will be some one undiscovered and I don't really think that Johan would fit into BB, but its not imposible.

He has been mentioned several times but most people agree he probably wouldn't fit the style. Although I think he has a killer voice (especially in their latest album) and I love how he manages to combine a sort of warcry in his deep growls, I don't think he is the right voice. But then again since I've never heard him do anything different it's hard to say.

The problem with discussing vocalists is that sometimes it's really hard to say if a vocalist can or can't pull it off. There are some vocalists that are probably capable but due to what they do are looked over.

What about the dude that left Decapitated? Sauron or something? or is he not good enough.

I actually really like him and he might be able to pull it off, but I doubt they would recruit him over from Poland when he left his previous band due to health complications

He has been mentioned several times but most people agree he probably wouldn't fit the style. Although I think he has a killer voice (especially in their latest album) and I love how he manages to combine a sort of warcry in his deep growls, I don't think he is the right voice. But then again since I've never heard him do anything different it's hard to say.

The problem with discussing vocalists is that sometimes it's really hard to say if a vocalist can or can't pull it off. There are some vocalists that are probably capable but due to what they do are looked over.

I actually really like him and he might be able to pull it off, but I doubt they would recruit him over from Poland when he left his previous band due to health complications

Damn you're annoying o_O ... Everytime someone names a possible replacement you immediately dismiss him and give some random argument, you know as much as we know and that's almost nothing.

So you like no one, Ok we got it... :erk:

What about Robert Karlsson, ex Pan-Thy-Monium and latter Edge Of Sanity... on Cryptic he did some awesome vocals.