NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Behold! Anders is hiding in the clouds, the forum's silent, fans in fear! A million days since he gave an update for us to see. He will rise again and post for us what we need!

We summon thee almighty one(Anders), Master can you hear our calls?! We'll die for news oh Lord of Bloodbath! We await the day when the lineup will come and be alive!

Behold! Anders is hiding in the clouds, the forum's silent, fans in fear! A million days since he gave an update for us to see. He will rise again and post for us what we need!

We summon thee almighty one(Anders), Master can you hear our calls?! We'll die for news oh Lord of Bloodbath! We await the day when the lineup will come and be alive!

...have you got too much time on your hands? :p

*Puts on The Ascension*

Could You record that please? =)
Kickass fucking lyrics!

Done!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RYUDFNQ

If you're gay like paradoxile, here's a YouSendIt link.

http://download.yousendit.com/4D1383FF4A1F875A

Sorry for the loud vocals, but I didn't take the time to try and make it an even volume with the music without getting the music distorted. I just played the song through my speakers really loud and recorded over it, so there are no seperate tracks, and it's just my raw voice.

HAHAHA thats awesome!!!
I wanna get that as my fuckin ringtone to my phone =)
Keep up the good work!!!
"NOTHING WILL SURVIVE WHEN BLOODBATH COME ALIVE
THE TUMNCENSIOOOOONN....."

HAHAHA thats awesome!!!
I wanna get that as my fuckin ringtone to my phone =)
Keep up the good work!!!
"NOTHING WILL SURVIVE WHEN BLOODBATH COME ALIVE
THE TUMNCENSIOOOOONN....."

Haha, cool that you guys like it. I didn't have any intention of doing it, but you asked and it turned out kind of cool I think. I usually don't post things I do, hehe. That's a good line there too, maybe I should do the whole song?

It kill, I like that ahahahah, Good job tumn :headbang:

you should hear karl sanders growl on the new nile album. its the clearest ive ever heard his voice. hes almost good enough to be in bloodbath. although his voice on annihlation of the wicked is totally far off.

You do realize that Karls vocals are the kinda mumbling ones in Nile? It's Dallas who does the articulate vocals... Listen to the beginning vocals of "The Black Flame" on the album "Black Seeds of Vengeance", that's Karl!

Karl Sanders has always been one of the worst growlers in the scene (though he weighs that up with awesome guitarplaying) he has to much of a chris barnes vocal-style, though on the new record he's much better than usual. But good enough for bloodbath? hardly.

But the chanses of he even considering joining bloodbath are minimal regarding him living in USA, already having a really sucsessfull band and probably not having so much time over to tour with an other band, though its fun to speculate.

None of the singers in Nile sound like Chris Barnes, especially not Karl :erk: who has a kickass mummy growl btw :kickass: