NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

So how about this weather we're having? Fuck why is everyone so over-sensitive. Music shall arrive. It'll kick ass in ways hardly understood. We will headbang. Metal

Shut the fuck up EmeticGore it is the end of the year, or does it have to be december 31st before it's the end of the year? I dont know why but you seem to have a urgent lust to be a asshole.

Awwww muffin. Sorry buttercakes I'll take it easy on your little feelings ok big guy :)

If it's at the end of the year why get more impatient now? makes no sense ya goof. Yes I'm an asshole. I'll get over it.

Yes take it easy on me :( I need lot's of lub lub :(

And I get impatient now because it's the end of the year and I cant wait untill they release some news even if it is something like "We dont have any news" :p

i don't. who wants to listen to death metal anyway. and bloodbath they're all satanists. i'm switching to 50 cent.

:OMG:
i hope your kidding, its not really satanic, in my opinion its more anti religion, and even if it is, who cares, dont limit yourself to what kind of music you listen to, you never know, if you give something a chance you may love it

dieing to hear the new ep:headbang::kickass:

i don't. who wants to listen to death metal anyway. and bloodbath they're all satanists. i'm switching to 50 cent.

Is that what the big 50 is for in your display picture? Hahaha.

Honestly it's a running contest to which I hate more. Emo, Rape or Pop. It's close.

But it's OOOOK... I had Subway :headbang:

The cheapest beer in Lithuania goes for ~1,75 Euros for a six-pack (3 liters, ~5-6 percent alcohol) And it tastes quite nice to be honest. But no factory-made beer could beat home-brew, natural beer \m/

is it 9%, i could have sworn it was 8, oh well the more the merrier, and ya, its like drinking actual piss :p

no news, still waiting, the band is still in talks with the record company