NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

yeah i keep my hair short. chicks dont really dig long hair unless your in a famous band. but even then i wouldnt get long hair. i like waking up and not have to deal with any combs or bullshit like that.

did you i tell you guys im a registered sex offender?

yeah i keep my hair short. chicks dont really dig long hair unless your in a famous band. but even then i wouldnt get long hair. i like waking up and not have to deal with any combs or bullshit like that.

i know plenty of girls who like long hair:kickass:, i know they dont like registered sex offenders:lol:

im just kidding around

Actually, more girr;z digg me now, cuz of the hair. \m/ The whole care is easy - beer baths :D

beer baths, that would be awesome but probably disgusting hahahaha

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Not disgusting really. I am used to getting beer all over myself at shows. I started drinking beer about the same time as i got out of nu metal - 12 years old, so i`m quite attuned to it now.

Bloodbaths new album: Pour some blood on me.
Bloodbaths new drummer: Rick Allen.

wouldnt that be fucked up if they did a cover of pour some sugar on me?

"yeah i keep my hair short. chicks dont really dig long hair unless your in a famous band. but even then i wouldnt get long hair. i like waking up and not have to deal with any combs or bullshit like that.

did you i tell you guys im a registered sex offender?"

I notice that too wbj, I cut my mane after growing it out for 3 years and i notice i get more looks from hot chicks than i did with my flowing mane