NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Sorry for not talking about women as if they're tools and simple trophies. Sorry I'm entwined with real emotion and bonds with a significant other. Sex and Attraction isn't the only thing guys are for you know.

Why don't you prove to some that it isn't ;)

You agree with anything anybody says and everything you have said yourself has been a knock off.

Why are you even here if you arent speaking for yourself?

I agree with other peoples opinions because i find them to be correct and they comply with my own opinion, so i don`t see any real point to repeat the same thing. About my personal statements being "a knock off" - so be it, I personally don`t really care. It is just my personal opinion.

So you agree with the guy whom has an I.Q lower than my shoe size about how

'dude we need to get chickzzzzz and get laidzzz'

It's exactly the impression any intelligent being would get from him after the degrading ways he thinks/speaks of females.

So you agree with the guy whom has an I.Q lower than my shoe size about how

'dude we need to get chickzzzzz and get laidzzz'

It's exactly the impression any intelligent being would get from him after the degrading ways he thinks/speaks of females.
The fact, that discriminating females is wrong should be obvious, but if you`re just trying to get me on my words, i believe i did not say anything that should insult females. Nor agreed, if you are reffering to Spawnof84`s message being insulting twords females

I am not exactly buying that title yet, though it is cool...why the hell would Mike give it away like that??

If indeed it is true that Mike said that and it is the real title,wouldn't Anders be a little pissed??

psshh yeah right, i make my women cook, clean and fuck.

totally joking, and if people don't recognize that, they need to get pull their head out their asses.

Qth: Picture, is it the Cthulhu?

Yes it is.

(And Qth is short for Qthulu or Qthulhu, old nicknames i used in Quakeworld and Q3 back in the days. Its lame, but you know, I have used them for a long time so now its stuck to me i guess.) :)

I am not exactly buying that title yet, though it is cool...why the hell would Mike give it away like that??

If indeed it is true that Mike said that and it is the real title,wouldn't Anders be a little pissed??

Im not buying it either and i dont like it. Not really BB quality imo.
I think its a joke from Mike.

Holy fuck I went missing for quite some time from the forum, but I've returned apparently just in time for the random "OO news! / No it's not!" rants and flaming.

I think that's a pretty interesting way to announce it if that's real though. What a small, innane and almost ironic way to announce a fucking hugely anticipated record if it's true. haha. However it doesn't necessarily mean he is involved. He might have heard something before the average joe though since he helped form them.

Still... I think that's a fucking hilarious introduction. Something to see if the Bloodbath fans are slacking or not:p

As a late response to this... Why does that post say

"Dan Swanö (NIGHTINGALE, ex-EDGE OF SANITY, BLOODBATH) - Vocals
Erik Sayenga (WARTHRONE, ex-DYING FETUS) - Drums
Derrick Ramirez (DRAGONLORD, ex-TESTAMENT) - Bass
Mirai Kawashima (SIGH, ex-NECROPHAGIA) - Keyboards
James Murphy (DISINCARNATE, ex-DEATH, TESTAMENT) - Guest guitar solo "

It doesn't say EX-Bloodbath beside Dan's name. Why no "Ex" part? Is this of little consequence or am I delving too deep or what. haha

It will be cool to see Dan on some Vocals again though. Thought he gave up thee death metal vox.