NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

...and i notice i get more looks from hot chicks than i did with my flowing mane

To be honest, depending on what chick`s do you want to look at you :D To be honest, I get more looks from chick`s with my hair (But i usually tie it into a ponytail, due to my school`s requirements for "being neat and sophisticated representative of the school", maybe I`ll wear it free when i`m a senior, but i`m a freshman :/ ) :D

Mike A. just stated that Bloodbath's Unblessing the Purity was one of his top albums of 2007

This is UNREAL! This didn`t make my day, it made all the troubles of the year perish in to the abbys \m/

Yeah, that's terrific...it's great to have news, but who cares what it's called if we can't hear it? I guess I'm really annoyed that Mikael, who's not in the band, was the one who gave us the name; not the actual band. Bloodbath is my favorite band by far.....so I guess I feel a little betrayed

EDIT: But then again, who are we to know that this will be the final name? Maybe they haven't released it yet cuz they're not 100% sure.

Orrr word could have gotten around that people in the Bloodbath forum were talking about their hair and 'getting chicks' so he released some fake information to help save ourselves from ourselves. :rolleyes: