NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

i dont see why mikael would lie to us haha, but i hope its right and were mere days away from hearing the new line-up and the cd going on sale, that mini cd is going to sell in its first day hahaha

ok guys, since it came out in the rather charming way of being on mike's best of list, we might just confirm the title to end the rumours and so on... the new new minicd is indeed entitled unblessing the purity, that and nothing else.
and as always, hope to announce everything else such as the songtitles, the line-up, a release date and a audio teazer when its possible and we got the green light.

ok guys, since it came out in the rather charming way of being on mike's best of list, we might just confirm the title to end the rumours and so on... the new new minicd is indeed entitled unblessing the purity, that and nothing else.
and as always, hope to announce everything else such as the songtitles, the line-up, a release date and a audio teazer when its possible and we got the green light.

Even that little confirmation brought tears to my eyes.I can't fuckin wait!!!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang: fuck i love the new album title, i cant wait for the album to be released and for all this, im so happy about this news, but then again who isnt, or who wouldnt be:lol:

thanks anders:headbang::headbang::kickass:

Nice!
l agree that its much better without the "of" wich made it sound silly.

I would suggest that Mike keeps his head up the next time he sees Anders or Jonas. :)

Hahaha. Just like I said. That's the fucking craziest way to announce something. That's some hilarious shit. Looking forward to hearing the album

hahaha i agree with qth, id be a little mad if thats how my album title got named, especially if i had to wait this long for an update lol