NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

woah there mothertrucker.

lets be a little more patient here. we've been waiting for this long, and they finally reveal the album title, and now you want more info? relax, kick back, drink a corona, and just wait for the updates.

I have a belly button.

I was pretty sure they stated what they were doing after the mini cd... but I forgot... maybe i was dreaming that they would tour and do more stuff =(

If I recall correctly the plan was something like first release a mini-CD, then an album and later some shows. But since there obviously has been so many problems and its been going so slow i think we can forget everything they said and just wait for new announcements.

woah there mothertrucker.

lets be a little more patient here. we've been waiting for this long, and they finally reveal the album title, and now you want more info? relax, kick back, drink a corona, and just wait for the updates.

Exactly, we're talking about Bloodbath here. Savor every little piece of news when it comes. It'll be that much sweeter when we get the end product. I really doubt that they're intentionally delaying the release of the MCD so all we can do is wait.

milk is very healthy, did you know it's good for you bones AND teeth?

sorry, I'm drunk. haha im not sorry ALKOHOL OH ALKOOOOHOOOL

They got him on milk and alcohooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! they got him on milk and....alcohoooooooooooooooool!!!!

And kickass album title!!! i dig it....

If I recall correctly the plan was something like first release a mini-CD, then an album and later some shows. But since there obviously has been so many problems and its been going so slow i think we can forget everything they said and just wait for new announcements.

Dont forget to include the bloody dvd in the "whats actually going on with Bloodbath?" list :lol:

:kickass:haha yes please, that would be amazing to get, and tour please, i mean im in no position to ask a favor here but i can garentee everyone on this forum would be there haha, most amazing show ever:headbang::kickass::headbang:

hey its still entertaining, i check this every day usually twice haha, and its pretty much become the talk-about-bloodbath-new-mini-cd-then-about-anything-till-anders-posts-something-thread haha, i love it

Well im sorry to say that to me it doesnt matter if Anders come on here and says "The new CD will be available x date and is now shipping to the stores", I will believe it when I have the disc in my hand. Too many things go wrong nowdays, just look at the Opeth-DVD.
Sorry if i sound bitter but Im sick of delays. :puke:

yeah Qth definitly has a point. i mean jesus they were like "alright opeth roundhouse dvd due the end of year!! now theyre like "oh uhh...by the way....its not coming out till the END of NEXT YEAR....ROFLPWNT!!!"

definitly sick of that.