new mix challenge ???

im recording my band in a couple of weeks if nothing untill then i might upload something would love to see what people can pull off!!!

I may be able to share two complete set of tracks from two seperate sessions. I'll ask for permission this week.

I just don't want to take any responsiblity to judge of choose a winner. In fact, we have already hired someone from this board for both projects.

yea i was the same way no comp just fun to practice too!

But its always cool to see who's is the best and how they did it. Great learning experience all the way around for sure. I loved those couple songs mks put up awhile back, I was unable to track anything and was hating not having anything to work or practice with as i had new plug ins and stuff. Bam and those things popped up and i was like a kid in a candy store i swear!!!

anyone that needs webspace, drop me a PM.

I have as much space/ban dwidth as anyone could ever need, hahahaha

I'll drop details to anyone that wants to upload a song.

yea im definitely not looking for any competition i just wanted to have some raw tracks to practice on. Thanks a lot to anyone who can upload, I have some old ones that have already been pressed but if someone wanted i could take off all the plugs and post up just the raw files.