New Mix (Killswitch Engageish)

Hey man, let's see - snare is too loud and too middy (at around 1k I'd say, but don't hold me to that), guitars have that kinda gritty digital Line 6 quality but aren't bad otherwise, and I like the kick fine! The riffs are cool, but in the second one, you alternate the power chords under that lick between two chords; the second isn't doing it for me, I'd honestly just vote staying on the first the whole time! (the one on the 6th)

actually that second change to a diminished "clash" chord makes it not generic, TBH thats my favorite part of the song

CAUGHT ME!! o_O

EMDProdukt I agree with you. I am gonna be reamping this through my Krank when the song is finished because I don't particularly like this tone a whole lot but it works great as a scratch guitar sound to get the ideas down.

Pod Farm Tone

Pod farm tone for those who want it. It uses the Dual rec model from the stock set of amps so you won't need any expansions for it. I also used the Tubescreamer Secret VST in front of Pod Farm but I included the Tubescreamer I use in Pod Xt in that patch. Sorry about the wait, I have been extremely busy the last couple of days. Thanks guys for the feedback!

hey man, thanks a lot for POD patch.;)
in stomp, screamer is OFF with those settings (0,75,70), if i put it in ON is the same settings do you use?
and, what settings do you use in TSS? you apply TSS like a insert in your DAW?
thanks again