new mix with palmer

I like it as well. It definitely fits the feel of the song, however I'm listening on my laptop's speakers so I don't want to say much else without hearing it through a non-tinny system :)

ha, nice tone! how do you like the pga04? sounds pretty good here! thinking about getting one myself! do you have any more clips of it in use? thanks in advance!

ha, nice tone! how do you like the pga04? sounds pretty good here! thinking about getting one myself! do you have any more clips of it in use? thanks in advance!

thanks man actually i love it now i can use my laney in my room its worth it get it... this is a heavier clip i did with different settings
http://media.putfile.com/updated-palmer2mix--ff-test the 80's clip turned out better tone wise i think

still sounds pretty good dude :) do you have any other amps next to your laney to try it out on?
I'm still surfing around trying to find clips, am still in doubts between the palmer pga04, palmer pdi03 and the koch load box II.. think I'll go for the palmer pdi03 tho :) but your clips sound pretty cool, eventhough I'm not really fond of Laney amps ;)!