New Music Recommendation

Ah, i posted that link a few days ago in another forum, so check this out, it's a song of Emilie Simon featuring Perry Blake.

That Emilie Simon girl is good, french singer, doing some kind of electro groove Björkish music. ANd well you might know about PErry Blake.

the song is here : Graines d'étoiles

got two compilations of a friend of mine the other day, i think most is quite recent. problem is i cant read his handwriting, there must be many mistakes in the names.. you can help me by correcting...

'music for people who like sad music'

1 télépopmusik – love’s almighty (http://www.telepopmusik.fr/, french band... it's quite new i think but it sounds like this music has always been there somewhere... first thought much of them as being copycats, but enjoy the women's voice so much i don't care. think you're in this old bar with a pool table and dimmed lights)

2 laurent garnier – huis clos, dunno which album but it's a beautiful song, sad piano starting

3 nuggs – niente - niente, like nothing well yeah.

4 modul – untitled 2 - muttering voices guitar you hear the fingers slide the strings, mmhm :) (i'm gonna download more of this i think)

5 husley rescue – new light of tomorrow - sad poppy sounds

6 bugge wesseltoft & sidsel endresen – try - pling plong hmm woman with this bleep bleep bleeps lounge thingy

7 toima – ilumuut - woman singing weird words with violin and waterdrops in the background aaaaaaaaahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

8 the cinematic orchestra – everyday

9 four tet – and they all look burden hearted - thought this was orbital but apparantly not, its very nice. reminds of orbital (the box)

10 télépopmusik – brighton beach

11 thievery corporation – the mirror conspiracy - hmmf... more woman soundcape singing doubledipdip dip. hmm but my mate likes it.

12 federico aulele – despertar

13 dj krush & zap mama – danger of love - zap mama is this belgian world music band

14 télépopmusik – nothing’s burning

15 nina simone – love me or leave me - good old nina.

16 vaya con dios – don’t cry for louie -very old belgian ban, eighties haha well this might be a more recent song. perhaps you know ne nanana, an old hit of theirs

'gothic cd'
1 nimoloke - bicom

2 empty- bicom

3 massive attack – mask

4 straight to video – king of the wild frontier night fever

5 simon fisher turner – broken bridge

6 dj krush – stormy cloud

7 sander carm – ricards

8 funk porini & more

9 & 10 deadly avenger – lopez

11 orbital – transmit

12 orbital – lost

13 biosphere – disparu

14 sander carm - …

15 frank piorcus – the great drive-by

16 amon tobin – the chaos theory

if you want to hear something i can send it to you.

siderea said:
got two compilations of a friend of mine the other day, i think most is quite recent. problem is i cant read his handwriting, there must be many mistakes in the names.. you can help me by correcting...

'music for people who like sad music'

1 télépopmusik – love’s almighty (http://www.telepopmusik.fr/, french band... it's quite new i think but it sounds like this music has always been there somewhere... first thought much of them as being copycats, but enjoy the women's voice so much i don't care. think you're in this old bar with a pool table and dimmed lights)

2 laurent garnier – huis clos, dunno which album but it's a beautiful song, sad piano starting

3 nuggs – niente - niente, like nothing well yeah.

4 modul – untitled 2 - muttering voices guitar you hear the fingers slide the strings, mmhm :) (i'm gonna download more of this i think)

5 husley rescue – new light of tomorrow - sad poppy sounds

6 bugge wesseltoft & sidsel endresen – try - pling plong hmm woman with this bleep bleep bleeps lounge thingy

7 toima – ilumuut - woman singing weird words with violin and waterdrops in the background aaaaaaaaahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

8 the cinematic orchestra – everyday

9 four tet – and they all look burden hearted - thought this was orbital but apparantly not, its very nice. reminds of orbital (the box)

10 télépopmusik – brighton beach

11 thievery corporation – the mirror conspiracy - hmmf... more woman soundcape singing doubledipdip dip. hmm but my mate likes it.

12 federico aulele – despertar

13 dj krush & zap mama – danger of love - zap mama is this belgian world music band

14 télépopmusik – nothing’s burning

15 nina simone – love me or leave me - good old nina.

16 vaya con dios – don’t cry for louie -very old belgian ban, eighties haha well this might be a more recent song. perhaps you know ne nanana, an old hit of theirs

'gothic cd'
1 nimoloke - bicom

2 empty- bicom

3 massive attack – mask

4 straight to video – king of the wild frontier night fever

5 simon fisher turner – broken bridge

6 dj krush – stormy cloud

7 sander carm – ricards

8 funk porini & more

9 & 10 deadly avenger – lopez

11 orbital – transmit

12 orbital – lost

13 biosphere – disparu

14 sander carm - …

15 frank piorcus – the great drive-by

16 amon tobin – the chaos theory

if you want to hear something i can send it to you.

looks ok, eh, can you hop it on over to mehdwa and we'll take it from there maybe? i can send you drugs!

hip da hop urr sure i could copy you them or ask mehdwa to make an mp3 something or i can send you them one by one or send them to eire whatever you like... you could urr make me a comp in return or a little breakdance if we ever meet

sandal.jpg

I did have a most terrible headache all saturday, bet it was Opeth witchcraft

Fortunately, there was 4 footie matches in a row on telly, otherwise I doubt I'd survived it

welcome back mate! take your time to rest here ;)

and cheers for all the recommendations!
@Sid: i'm going to check some stuff, maybe contact you on msn the next days.

siderea said:
hip da hop urr sure i could copy you them or ask mehdwa to make an mp3 something or i can send you them one by one or send them to eire whatever you like... you could urr make me a comp in return or a little breakdance if we ever meet

oh err...one by one? that would take forever, im up in the mountains like
:cry: i think we can sort something out, aye ill make u a mixamatosis in return, but the breakdance :erk: that was 1985 like, youre too hard on me

yea sure give it to jimmy, and ill send mine to him for you, cos ive to send him stuff within the next few weeks anyway

sorted