New Music Recommendation

Light said:
zupi you're my best mate you are :)

e_dolphins.jpg

what in gods name are they? they look full of ratattack them!

Sunshine said:
I did have a most terrible headache all saturday, bet it was Opeth witchcraft

Fortunately, there was 4 footie matches in a row on telly, otherwise I doubt I'd survived it

good man, youre medal is due, just putting the ribbons together here, almost there!

The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute (new album download the single The Widow)
and if you like it..
Deloused in the Crematorium (first album try Televators, Eriatarka)

althea said:
Nice one!!!

Are you belgian? I mean, you know Ozark Henry and you have a lyric from Sarah Bettens in your sig...

I think we have some really good bands despite being such a small country.
Last Belgian releases I've bought were :
Zita Swoon : a song about a girls
Novastar : another lonely soul
Ozark Herny : The sailor not the sea

and they are all really good (ZS is my favorite thuogh). I'm not a chauvenistic person, but when it comes to music we can sure handle ourselves :Spin:

the three mentioned bands, Sioen, Lunascape, dEUS, Sven Van Hees, Gabriel Rios, EL Guapo Stuntteam and lots more...

Anyway, sorry that I bothered you lot with this.

Indeed I'm a Belgian and proud of it! :loco:
Great Belgian bands you listed...
Zita Swoon is great, really special voice.

zupi_clone said:
oh err...one by one? that would take forever, im up in the mountains like
:cry: i think we can sort something out, aye ill make u a mixamatosis in return, but the breakdance :erk: that was 1985 like, youre too hard on me

yea sure give it to jimmy, and ill send mine to him for you, cos ive to send him stuff within the next few weeks anyway

sorted

hmm been thinking if you're not seeing mehdi one of these then it's easier i just send these two to you (unless he's sending you stuff as well - meeeeehdi? though i suppose he wont be much on line these days)
well pm me your address if you dont mind and otherwise it's jimmy who's gotta do da job