New myspace design

Looks awesome. I like the new logo, looks like a mix between the first logo and the newer logo. I'd guess its like that to reflect the music of the next album?

Edit: Oh, I fucked up. It IS the old logo.

It looks really cool!!! congratulations for the new layout. new cd will be released in september!!!????

The picture on the top of the page seems to be the new borknagar cd cover?...it looks really nice a elegant!!

Indeed, the colors look amazing and really well combined! Layout is also looking great, Marcelo is an amazing graphics designer, one of the best out there, but i think he must work a bit more his myspace overlay coding technics in general. I personaly don't like vewing the myspace default layout page until the overlay layout loads...but that's just me talking...:)

Woooow!!! the header looks monumental and the old logo is back! (I wonder if the reason is related to the new album or another issues)

Somehow the new look gives me hope for a truly great album!

pd: I heard the last Arsis album and dave is insanely fast and technical. I hope to hear some of that freaking speed on the new Borky album.

Hey I really like the new MySpace! The lightning around the logo is pretty similar to the one around the hand in Empiricism, but apart from that I don't see much connection to that album. I really like the use of colours, I think it reflects a more "old Bork" approach but with a Folk element. I hope the CD will have that style, it's great!

Øystein G. Brun;8172932 said:
BTW. This is just a simple pre-release design. The actual finished design will be issued later.....

I see...then the final design must be a killer one judging from the pre-release one! Can't wait for the new album and page!:kickass:

I sense this album will be exciting, electrifying and monumental like the new design. I am pumped about this release, I just wish Borknagar could tour more! The music begs live play, and the conquering of souls to the realms of Borknagar.

ONward HOOOH!