New Nebula Library: SSL 4k G series

This shit will bring me closer to Randy!

It's the perfect library to get released. Just as I was starting to think that some of the saturation programs felt a bit overkill for more intense/fast modern metal. The G-series should be a little closer to ITB, but without the abrasive, brittle highs and lack of cohesion.

Exactly! Although I think VCC is quite good, I didn't feel the 4K emulation was indeed spot on, it's ok, but nothing to be overly excited about.
But I shall not go off-topic.

I actually like the included Group Buss Presets, they look good on paper. Will have a play in an hour or so.

Soory to big an asshole but what are you smoking?

Classic Logic console is 4K G. Modern Logic console is SSL 9000J

9000 J are more cleanish sounding than 4000 G.
But why choosing a J instead of 9000K:(

What are my chances of wrapping nebula to RTAS? I really, really want to use it but i don't think I want it / need it bad enough to learn cubase!

Ok, so I'm not sure whether to post this in the Nebula FAQ or here, but I'm hoping someone will get back to me. I really want to start using nebula in some capacity. I've done some searching on wrapping it to RTAS and that seems like a terrible idea. I've also looked at NRGUI and could not find a lot of info on it, from my understanding you can print Nebula presets to tracks, so I'm assuming that once I've consolidated my tracks, I run what I want through what program I desire and it bakes it to the track. Although I only said that it can do "Nebula Presets," does that mean I can't play with controls on say an EQ? I don't know if its worth dropping $200 on something that I can only use presets on. I apologise for my ignorance, I haven't done a lot of research into Nebula simply because I never thought I was able to use it.

Think its worth it? I'm using Decapitator at the moment to do the same sort of thing but sometimes even on the most subtle of settings its to much for some things and I wouldn't feel comfortable putting it across the 2-bus...

I'm going to thank you for your reply in advance Ermz, thanks for being the local nebula authority!

Not to mention that the Mac version of Nebula AND NRGUI seems quite unstable

Now that it has been out for a while what are the opinions on this compared to the classic console? Planning to buy either one, so any info is appreciated.