New Nightingale is for sale at The End...

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
... since my chances of being in Scandinavia by the beginning of November are now ridiculously slim (DAMN YOU FINNISH CONSULATE, HURRY UP), I went ahead and snagged two copies. :D

Go get it! Go! Go!

Thats it I'm moving to another country. No one in Australia has a clue what i'm talking about.

Oh well, looks like i'll have to go back to my local cd store and harass the young lass who works there, lucky shes cute. I swear Dan the things i have to do :loco:
At least i now have moontower to tide me over.

Animal said:
Thats it I'm moving to another country. No one in Australia has a clue what i'm talking about.

My god, I know exactly how you feel. They look at me like I'm an idiot who doesn't know what band I'm talking about. I just gave up because no one had heard of it and bought it online.

Animal said:

Oh well, looks like i'll have to go back to my local cd store and harass the young lass who works there, lucky shes cute. I swear Dan the things i have to do :loco:
At least i now have moontower to tide me over.

Dan's stuff is very hard to find here. I picked up all the albums i was missing while i was in Sweden earlier this year.

I'm just going to order them from The End or Dan himself when I have some money. I have a feeling Invisible will arrive in the mail today. Fingers crossed!

Holy fuck, why won't my credit card get here (I just signed up for it last week) so I can order this album! I know it'll be awesome, though I was skeptical at first.