New Nightwish Dates

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH have announced a run of U.S. dates tour for May 2009. A combination of makeup concerts for previously cancelled shows mixed with fill-in gigs, these will be NIGHTWISH's final North American dates for at least two years.

Tickets are on sale now exclusively through EnterTheVault.com untill November 22, at which point they will go on sale through normal ticketing services.

Support is yet to be announced.

NIGHTWISH U.S. dates:

May 01 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater
May 02 - New York, NY @ Nokia Theater
May 03 - Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
May 05 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
May 06 - Louisville, KY @ Club Oasis
May 08 - Sauget, IL @ Pops
May 09 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom
May 11 - Corpus, TX @ Pavillion at Concrete Street
May 12 - Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
May 14 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade

NOTE: There will be no more shows added and this is the final schedule.

Well I almost hope that I dont move out West til the summer in this case. I would like to catch them one more time before they stop touring for this record.

Of course there is the 4 hour drive from here, but who knows where I will be in May.

Anyone from Texas have an idea how far Corpus is from Lubbock? - I'll be there in May and was wondering if they are anywhere remotely near each other......

Anyone from Texas have an idea how far Corpus is from Lubbock? - I'll be there in May and was wondering if they are anywhere remotely near each other......

Your best bet is Oklahoma City. Same for us, even though they are in Houston, that is 12 to 13 hours and Ok City is only 7 to 8 from here.

They are several hours apart, being in opposite ends of the state. You going to Texas Tech or something? I used to live out there. GUNS UP!

I'll still see you there anyway, right?:cool:

Yep, most likely. :)

90% of the Atlanta shows are at the Masquerade.

True....but Nightwish could possibly have bumped up to Center Stage (only 200 more tickets, capacity-wise). Seeing Opeth there vs. at the Masquerade was like night and day.

By that time, even the Roxy (also a 1200-person venue) might be back in operation after their renovations....should be getting close.

A combination of makeup concerts for previously cancelled shows mixed with fill-in gigs,
NIGHTWISH U.S. dates:

May 01 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater
May 02 - New York, NY @ Nokia Theater
May 03 - Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
May 05 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
May 06 - Louisville, KY @ Club Oasis
May 08 - Sauget, IL @ Pops
May 09 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom
May 11 - Corpus, TX @ Pavillion at Concrete Street
May 12 - Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
May 14 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade

NOTE: There will be no more shows added and this is the final schedule.

OK, will someone please point out to me where the Knoxville and Charlotte make up dates are...anyone...anyone? :rolleyes:

~Brian~