New North American Tour

I'm planning a prank at Jaxx.

If anyone sees a berserker run across the back of the stage between songs possibly followed by one or more security personnel &/or band members, that was me. I may contact them ahead of time to get permission, but if not, life is too short not to pull a prank or two.

God damn it every time I come to this forum I'm tortured by this thread. I have a feeling that when the lower half of the states gets AA it won't be a headlining tour. I really wish I had the money to fly up to a venue, but this year is not going good for me. Do you guys really think that when AA comes back they will be headlining again?

God damn it every time I come to this forum I'm tortured by this thread. I have a feeling that when the lower half of the states gets AA it won't be a headlining tour. I really wish I had the money to fly up to a venue, but this year is not going good for me. Do you guys really think that when AA comes back they will be headlining again?

Yeah they are getting bigger and badder!

there certainly is that possibility as I'm sure they are looking for ways to expose their music to more people, open for Hootie and the Blowfish would be the ultimate

anywho, $240 or even less for you since you're in Orlando will get you to Boston and back, don't let $$ be your excuse

I really do hope they play Masters of War. Evertime I watch it on the fate of Norns DVD...I get a chubby. Eh, at least I know Ill get to see it at BoB :kickass:

Masters of War is amazing.
So is The Last With Pagan Blood.
And Bleed For Ancient Gods.
All need to be played at every show ever.

come to tampa!!!they are touring with absence which are from tampa and tampa is supposed to be the death metal capital and the place with the most thunders in trhe world!!we deserve one show!!!

los angeles people! you know who i am so if you see me PLEASE come up and introduce your fine selves! i had some people spot me at the other show (because i said i was going to be the dude at the show with the long hair and metal band shirt^_^) but this time I WANNA MEET SOME FUCKERS!

Masters of War is amazing.
So is The Last With Pagan Blood.
And Bleed For Ancient Gods.
All need to be played at every show ever.

well this is what I was thinking

let's pwn Bochum by having amon amarth playing every song they have ever written at the LA show

Also for the people going to the LA show PLEASE inform me I'd love to get a forum meet up to happen

los angeles people! you know who i am so if you see me PLEASE come up and introduce your fine selves! i had some people spot me at the other show (because i said i was going to be the dude at the show with the long hair and metal band shirt^_^) but this time I WANNA MEET SOME FUCKERS!

Hey dude, I am going to the LA show on Oct 2nd.
I am gonna be the long haired guy with the 'once sent...' shirt :D