New North American Tour

n558034487_1258298_9370.jpg

I thought I was unable to go to Amon Amarth on Oct. 3rd because it's my sisters but my parents let me off the hook this once! YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

I'm in central NC - Got my ticket and Amtrak seat for Jaxx on 10/21 - contemplating hitting the NYC show (it's my hometown - I went to high school 2 blocks away from the Fillmore (15th St. & 1st Ave). Smoked dope in Thompson Square park. Ahhhh, those were the days. :headbang:

Any word on playlists???

I'm going to the show on the 18th (palladium).
Looks like a bunch of dudes from GMD are also going to that.

Don't know what time my friend and I will be in Toronto, but I'll know for sure closer to the date.

I'm in central NC - Got my ticket and Amtrak seat for Jaxx on 10/21 - contemplating hitting the NYC show (it's my hometown - I went to high school 2 blocks away from the Fillmore (15th St. & 1st Ave). Smoked dope in Thompson Square park. Ahhhh, those were the days. :headbang:

Any word on playlists???

Cool beans, I am coming from western NC, two others from the boards are coming with me! See you there!
Put your sn on your forehead in big neon colors, k thanx :heh:

Cool beans, I am coming from western NC, two others from the boards are coming with me! See you there!
Put your sn on your forehead in big neon colors, k thanx :heh:

Awesome! If you go to my MySpace below you'll see what I look like, a shorter Johan in 20 years! There's a pic with Johan at the Tremont in Charlotte down the page from last year. I'll be the oldest guy there probably...again! Look forward to meeting y'all!:kickass: I think I'm staying a the Best Western, they have a $79 dollar rate for Jaxx shows. I'm taking Amtrak from Raleigh to Alexandria, then the Metro or a cab.