New old anathema?

Darren White has indeen a new project called Dead Men Dream.

This what I got from in in early August:

I am doing music again at long last! The band is DEAD MEN DREAM. We have been jamming for a while and we have been rehearsing together as a complete band since the beginning of 2001. We are a five piece band (vox, drums, bass, two guitars - no keyboards). We have a few songs nearly ready. Songs with titles so far are; Insomaniac -- Melancholia -- Cold -- On Angel's Wings -- Sacred Ground

In August 2001 we enter Zen Studios in a small Essex town in England for our first recordings. On Sunday 16th September 2001 we'll play our first gig. It's at The Underworld in Camden, London. If you haven't got a clue who I am I'll do a biography so that you can catch up.

BIOGRAPHY
My early years were as frontman in Anathema. I had some fantastic experiences, some bizarre moments, (most of them) memorable experiences recording and touring in that band.

Releases & recordings with Anathema;
1990 - An Iliad of Woes demo
1991 - All Faith is Lost demo, They Die 7" single
1992 - Lovelorn Rhapsody (for Peaceville compilation), The Crestfallen Ep
1993 - Serenades album
1994 - Eternal Rise of the Sun/Nailed to the Cross/666 7" single (for Peaceville collectors club), Welcome to Hell (featuring Abaddon - not very good Venom cover for tribute album)
1995 - Pentecost III mini-album

Then I got involved with three guys who had been in Cradle of Filth (Paul Allender has since rejoined them). We called ourselves The Blood Divine. We were only together for three years but kept busy booking tours and recordings. As with Anathema, the best time was had touring around Europe.

Releases & recordings with The Blood Divine;
1995 - demo (recorded for record label and only released to a few people)
1996 - Aureole (for Peaceville compilation), Awaken album
1997 - Mystica album
1998 - Love Will Tear Us Apart (Joy Division cover for Peaceville X compilation), Crazy Horses (good live but badly recorded Osmonds cover for same compilation)

I have since spent time in a secluded cottage by a lake in a forest, and I travelled in South East Asia - for sun and inspiration. If you have no interest whatsoever, then fair enough - thanks for reading this mail. If you are interested, you can send email to me at; deadmen.dream@virgin.net
Peace & tranquility 2U all.
Darren

and in another mail he told me that:

The material is not slow and doomy, but it is heavy and the riffs are full with passion

Now Darren asked me to do their website (I webmastered the official The Blood Divine site) but haven't heard from him for months so no idea what's going on.