New original song (In Flames style)

Jotun25

Apr 27, 2010
Sevilla, Spain
www.jotunstudio.es
Hi again!

Here I bring you a new song I´ve just recorded. It´s influenced by In Flames, Soilwork and similar bands.

It´s been recorded using POD XT Live for guitas and bass, and for drums I used the Metal Foundry kit for Superior Drummer. All recorded in Cubase SX 2.

Please comment the things you think I should improve.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! What amp on the POD are you using for this? Something from an expansion pack?

sweet song and killer mix! you should get signed by roadrunner records now! :)

any chance of posting or pm me your Metal Foundry drum preset? drums sound awesome!!, kick is a bit clicky , but thats a personal thing! i still love it.

thhnks!

Hey, sorry for the late answer, but I didn´t receive any notifications!

Trb: Thanks! I´m using the Criminal, which is a Peavey 5150 simulation. It comes in the Metal Shop expansion.

Dandelium: Hey, Erik! I didn´t use impulses, only the XT Live directly to the Saffire and hardly processed in Cubase. I also think that the volume is a bit low on the voices. Thanks!

Felipe-x: Glad you liked the song! Hahaha, wish Roadrunner put their eyes on me, but I doubt it...I don´t use only Superior Drummer, but also Cubase SX to process the drums. In Fact, I mostly use Cubase for it. Sorry, mate.

Oh, and I see you listened to Lady Gaga´s cover, didn´t you? :D I think I could have pushed a little the mix, but I´m quite happy how it finally turned out, considering I recorded it really really fast.

Texisthebest: Glad to see you here too! Thanks and un saludo!

Thanks again for listening to my recordings and posting your comments here.