New Orphaned Land release dates and info...

So the Muslims are praying like Jews, and the Jews are praying like Muslims? That is powerful. Shouldn't have underestimated the photo.

Haha that's why I kinda took my statement back. At first I was like wtf, they dressed the singer up like Jesus, but isn't he also doing the Baphomet pose with his hands? Then the other stuff you mentioned, it's quite powerful.

I don't think that's the Baphomet hand gesture. Jesus is seen in much of the art of him doing the same pose. See the art on Wikipedia of Jesus vs the art of Baphomet

I do wonder at who the girl is supposed to portray, however. It's obvious they're being a bit controversial in their portrayal of Judaism and Islam, so perhaps she's supposed to be Jesus' wife a la DaVinci Code... or Jezebel... or the Whore of Babylon?

Edit: Also, noticed this part also from Wikipedia:

Christ here is Christ the Teacher: the gesture of Christ's right hand is not the gesture of blessing, but the orator's gesture; the identical gesture is to be seen in a panel from an ivory diptych of an enthroned vice-prefect, a Rufius Probianus, ca 400, of which Peter Brown remarks, "With his hand he makes the 'orator's gesture' which indicates that he is speaking, or that he has the right to speak."

Probably looking into the image too much... but it's interesting and fun, imho!

iight I was not 100% sure about that one tbh. Would have fit with the concept of what they were going for had it have been.