New Paradise Lost song

So yeah the new album is awesome. I've never been much of a paradise lost fan, but this album is fantastic.

No melody in the vocals. That's what I was getting at. I thought that both Nick's and Greg's old school death metal projects would get that need for aggression out of their system but it's had the opposite effect completely. They've been influenced to reintroduce death and doom into the day job. I guess I'm in the minority but that's a bad move for me. Everyone else seems to be cockahoop! I haven't heard the album though so I shouldn't judge but the two tracks I've heard have not been inspiring. I will admit though that the guitar solo in this track is mesmerising.

No melody in the vocals. That's what I was getting at. I thought that both Nick's and Greg's old school death metal projects would get that need for aggression out of their system but it's had the opposite effect completely. They've been influenced to reintroduce death and doom into the day job. I guess I'm in the minority but that's a bad move for me. Everyone else seems to be cockahoop! I haven't heard the album though so I shouldn't judge but the two tracks I've heard have not been inspiring. I will admit though that the guitar solo in this track is mesmerising.

Mate you've had 20 years of the 'melodic' PL, let us doom fans have some time in the sun. Stop being so greedy :lol:

I think its a varied enough album, and the song I posted is the only song that is straight death/doom on the entire album.

Sarcasm?? I was waiting for a guitar solo :cry::cry: