Possible SPOILER: New Symphony X Set List

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Progressive metallers SYMPHONY X kicked off the U.S. leg of the "Paradise Lost" tour Thursday night (July 12) at the Webster Theater in Hartford, CT. The group's setlist was as follows:

01. (intro) Oculus Ex Inferni
02. Set the World on Fire
03. Domination
04. Serpent's Kiss
05. Paradise Lost
06. Inferno (Unleash the Fire)
07. Evolution (The Grand Design)
08. Smoke and Mirros
09. The Walls of Babylon
10. Sea of Lies
11. Of Sins and Shadows
----------------------
12. The Odyssey

Hmm, I liked the setlist that they played at that NYC show better...this one is still good though. Sucks that they took out King of Terrors, that's one of my favorite songs by them.

They took out Communion and the Oracle too, pretty disappointed about that. I'm also wondering if "The Odyssey" is going to be played every night, I'd personally rather hear 4 or 5 other songs.

They really need to start playing "The Edge of Forever" I'd kill somewhere between two thousand and three thousand males to see that live.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Progressive metallers SYMPHONY X kicked off the U.S. leg of the "Paradise Lost" tour Thursday night (July 12) at the Webster Theater in Hartford, CT. The group's setlist was as follows:

01. (intro) Oculus Ex Inferni
02. Set the World on Fire
03. Domination
04. Serpent's Kiss
05. Paradise Lost
06. Inferno (Unleash the Fire)
07. Evolution (The Grand Design)
08. Smoke and Mirros
09. The Walls of Babylon
10. Sea of Lies
11. Of Sins and Shadows
----------------------
12. The Odyssey

I told ya it was good. :headbang: Can't wait for the show.. It might be hard to top Madfest but I like a challenge!

Hey Dolamite or Metalsped, how long were the each bands set? I'm going to the Montreal show on Monday and am wondering what time I'm going to get out of there.

Thanks

Saw this tour three nights in a row already this past week, the 1st dates. Amazing amazing amazing!!! Russell is possessed and the entire band is kicking ass onstage. Also, EoE and Sanctity are doing a great job as openers!!! \m/ Don't miss this!! I'm going to see them another two times this tour, totally worth it!!!

yea.. great set list.... the opnly problem is thay never really change it.. i mean yea they added a bunch of sons from the new album.. but the other songs are song they play at EVERY show.. anyways... it IS looking good and i cant wait to see them

They took out Communion and the Oracle too, pretty disappointed about that. I'm also wondering if "The Odyssey" is going to be played every night, I'd personally rather hear 4 or 5 other songs.

I agree with you about Communion and the Oracle but The Odyssey is pretty much my favorite Symphony X song and I'd rather hear it than 4 or 5 other songs...

Yeah MJR told me in that interview I posted that they're keeping Odyssey in the set.

Honestly, since they're playing the song Paradise Lost, I don't give a damn what else they play! I NEED to hear that one live