New Paramore

Very hipster, indie. That intro is SOOOO Yeah Yeah Yeahs and I'll agree it's the pre chorus that's best. I don't hate this but I don't love it. It's not 'Paramore' that's for sure.

No one else at least loving the verb and delay throws on this? they sound gorgeous.

I definitely think the song Decode is a big reason why metal people dig them. It's what drew me to the band, and while I do dig some other tracks, nothing compares to that song, IMO. It's a darker song and almost 'heavy' in a way.

I definitely think the song Decode is a big reason why metal people dig them. It's what drew me to the band, and while I do dig some other tracks, nothing compares to that song, IMO. It's a darker song and almost 'heavy' in a way.

Hit the nail on the head right there. for me, anyway.

I do have hope for the album as a whole, I could have guessed it wad some producer push into this tired old sound. Well, tired for me, I see it all the time in the local circuit.

I'll have to listen again when I'm sober, but I kinda dig it and I give no fucks. I'm trying really hard to rediscover the art of listening to music from a listener's perspective without analyzing the shit out of it, and I tell you it's really hard, and maybe I'm being a bit too open with this song, but just listening to the song overall without delving too deep I'm enjoying it.

Yeah, I'll listen again when I'm sober.

Id rather listen to someone farting into a mic after eating spicy Chinese food then even check out this band. The again, farting is fucking hilarious.

^ -_-

misery business got me into them. heard it on the radio in the car and i was like HOLY FUCK DAT SNARE. THIS IS SO HEAVY

^ this haha. Heard it on MTV went mental, it was my secret love affair for quite a while haha. I don'tlike the ideas their producer was talking about, basically it seems it's going to be a mix of YYYs with bahaus and stupid gothic hipster bullshit like that :/ that whole "don'tttry to take this from me" sounds like horseshit to me

I was thinking the same thing about her odd vibrato in the verses sounding very Gwen Stefani'esque. Not digging this song at all.

i wish they'd write an album full of "Decodes" and "Monsters". But at the same time I applaud them for trying to branch out a bit. Prolly would've sounded a lot better with the Faro bros tho.

I was thinking the same thing about her odd vibrato in the verses sounding very Gwen Stefani'esque. Not digging this song at all.

i wish they'd write an album full of "Decodes" and "Monsters". But at the same time I applaud them for trying to branch out a bit. Prolly would've sounded a lot better with the Faro bros tho.

Drums. Both the writing and performance of drum parts in the post Farro songs have been mediocre if you compare to the old songs. That kid knows how to smack a drum kit with style

For a band that's released crazy good songs like "Careful" and "Decode", this is just plain bad. The chorus is especially weak, especially considering they have a reputation for writing strong choruses. This, to me, is missing every quality of Paramore that made them special. Zach's insanely thick drum tones, powerful, memorable, choruses, Hayley belting her head off, huge fucking mixes....