NEW PHOTOS - From the CD release party!!

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
I finally got my scanner up and running and have posted a whole mess of photos from the CD release party here: http://musicfinder.yahoo.com/artist/photos/1802303267

Here are a couple of my faves:

0703_nevermore_live_r.jpg

0703_nevermore_live_d.jpg

0703_nevermore_live_l.jpg
0703_nevermore_live_h.jpg

0703_nevermore_live_g.jpg

0703_nevermore_live_p.jpg

Killer pics Steph!! I think I thought you were someone else down on the floor when you were taking pics and you said "You thought I was someone else" and I said "Yeah" and you said "I am much better looking" which is tr00 since the lights were dim and I was fucking hammered!!

Well I stayed around after the killer show and got even more drunk. My friend Mike and I got home at 3:30am.

I skipped In Flames/Soilwork at Graceland on sunday because I overdid it at Nevermore! :loco:

Oh well. I will see them all (and MORE) at Wacken and Party Sans Open Airs I am going to in the coming weeks (I leave the 29th)

Look for my full reviews of the fests as well as pics of the Nevermore CD release party at my site

Cheers

Blizz/Scott :OMG:

Blizz said:
Killer pics Steph!! I think I thought you were someone else down on the floor when you were taking pics and you said "You thought I was someone else" and I said "Yeah" and you said "I am much better looking" which is tr00 since the lights were dim and I was fucking hammered!!

Hey Scott,

Are you sure you spoke with me?? I really don't remember that conversation... and it really doesn't sound like me to brag about looks. I could be wrong though... I did have a few beers as well. And I'm also a giant smart ass!!

ms. anthrope said:
steph is humble... super gorgeous, but humble (uh-oh). i will concur that she is a smart ass ;)!

Stop it now.... or I might have to post some of those shots of you and WD.

Steph- my bad, it wasnt you. Your pics still are great though. Now I think I know who you are. WD was outside looking for you before the show. He was worried and was asking if anyone had seen you. :)

I am a smart ass as well, and some people hate me for it. :lol :tickled:

Blizz said:
Steph- my bad, it wasnt you. Your pics still are great though. Now I think I know who you are. WD was outside looking for you before the show. He was worried and was asking if anyone had seen you. :)

I am a smart ass as well, and some people hate me for it. :lol :tickled:

If you saw a chick in a leather skirt, with lots of metal in her face, that was being attacked by Curran and occassionally taking photos. That was I?

Gimme a photo so I know why you look like dammit!!

Yeah the chick had a buncha lip piercings, long straight brown hair and a leather skirt and a huge assed pro camera. :)

Here is a fucked up pic of me with Anne Marie Bowman of Metal Maniacs taken on the 4th of July in Brooklyn, NYC.

blizzgoddess.JPG

this nice gentleman :rolleyes: is lovely as always, and the lady (Gene Simmons) can surely touch her nose with the shovel. just like me.