NEW PHOTOS - From the CD release party!!

LSDphilosophy said:
jesus christ metalsteph, what gauge is that tongue ring... that thing is fucking ginormous

What can I say? Sometimes size does matter. That would be a zero gauge in my tongue. I also wear a 6 gauge septum ring at times....

zero gauge yikes that is big... I used to have a twleve gauge but I got sick of it real fast plus I am not gay and the girls always want you to go down on em, not that I really have a problem with that. your male friends must feel rather "small" hahaha

NK said:
She's not good looking, she's drop dead gorgeous!

Hi Steph...long time :)

Neil

Now you boys have me blushing.

How the hell have you been Neil?!?!?!? In Cannibal Hell still?? I need to email you.

Come to LA soon!!

xoxoxoxo

P.S. Thanks to you too Bliss, but dammit.... I wanna be EVIL LOOKIN!!!!

Steph,

Nice to see you again (if only in pics - sob)

I've been insanely busy. This year so far I've done the new Skinless, Exhumed, Usurper, Macabre, Diabolic, mixed the new Akercocke and on Sunday I head out to do the new Deicide. The new Cannibal is in Sept-Oct :)

Just keeping busy...

Lots of love

Neil

NK said:
Steph,

I've been insanely busy. This year so far I've done the new Skinless, Exhumed, Usurper, Macabre, Diabolic, mixed the new Akercocke and on Sunday I head out to do the new Deicide. The new Cannibal is in Sept-Oct :)

Just keeping busy...

Lots of love

Neil

And late next year you have nevermore on the list......right?!?!?!

COME BAAAAAAAAACK!!! :(

NK said:
Steph,

Just keeping busy...

Lots of love

Neil

I cant wait to hear the new Exhumed, Skinless, Diabolic and Akercocke!

New Usurper is LORD!! One of the best produced albums of the year. New Macabre is sick and wrong...

Great job NK!! :wave:

NK said:
Probably not... I don't think they don't love me any more..sad really..

Neil K.

Great work you have done
Anvil need your help, Has Lips got a hold of you yet??
I met Chris Tsangarides,who I played the Never for him
Said "Dark and Clean"

-

Anvil? No I don't think I've heard from them. Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Say hi to Chris for me - been ages since I saw him.

Neil K.