New Photos on novembersdoom.com

YAY! You deserve an Above and Beyond GOLD STAR!!

herostar.jpg

This was a really fun show. I got to watch WINO & Spirit Caravan soundcheck! They broke up shortly after this tour; obviously fraught with grief and humilitude that they could never EVER top the massive grooves laid down by NOVEMBEP'S DOOM.

Seriously, I'm totally psyched to hear Place of Skulls now. We all thought they were amazing live, and with WINO?!? And now RON HOLZNER!?!?! GET THE $!@% OUT!!!

ddsign_jpg.jpg

http://www.placeofskulls.com

I missed Spirit Caravan. They opened for a COC/Clutch concert and I got their pretty late. I don't know why I even went to that show though. I'm not a big fan of any of those bands. Shit, Clutch is playing the taste of Madison this weekend so I'll probably end up seeing them again. That ones free though.

Why is it that you always get to see bands you don't want to see, but the shows you want to see, you miss?

I've never seen Clutch live, but I kinda like them on disc. Still need to get the last couple cds- Pure Rock Fury? Last one I have is the s/t one with Escape from the Prison Planet, which is a great song. And the 7 Jam on that disc is cool instrumental stuff if I remember correctly.