New Podcast

Masters_Apprentice

Human Killing Human
Jul 8, 2006
Hamilton, Ontario
Hello everybody. It has been a hell of a long time since I have posted on here. But what better way to return than some shameless self promotion. My friend and I have started a Heavy Metal Podcast, basically just shooting the shit, playing some metal and talking about stuff that we have read in the world of heavy metal. We are up to episode 9. We would really like some feed back on the show. Now I know alot of people can be brutally honest on here and that is what we are looking for.

Give us some hardcore feed back on what you guys think. Don't base all opinions on Ep 9 because we were having some drinks and were about to go to a show. We really want this to take off so troll away and offer some opinions.

http://axisofmetal.blogspot.com/

That first video there is a review from Mr.Fritz scroll down for other Episodes. Thanks Everybody

Hey gang. We have our end of the year show up so if anyone is interested check it out. We each give our top albums of the year. www.axisofmetal.blogspot.com

Once again we are always looks for feedback so anything you think we should be doing, any suggestions or just anything you want to hear let us know. We want this to really take off in the new year.

We also have a contest going so check out the blogspot, or feel free to send us an email at axisofmetalpodcast@gmail.com

Thanks Guys

Hello, hello once again gang. We have Episode 13 up for the Axis of Metal Podcast. Its kind of a big one for us and it contains an interview with Tom Martin of Lich King. So head on over to axisofmetal.comto find that and lots of other cool stuff. As always let us know what you think we WANT feedback.