New PODxt Clip...Uberschall + 5150 Model

Damn dude, that is wicked killer!!! I am very impressed. I like the riff and the tone/sound.

I checked out a bunch of your stuff on your page and it was all pretty killer. I really liked Kneedeep (featuring Insurrection!) that was great and the vocals kill!!! Nice work.

Listen to all 8 Bloodsoaked (death metal) songs here:
Bloodsoaked - free MP3 music downloads on SoundClick

Peter

Damn dude, that is wicked killer!!! I am very impressed. I like the riff and the tone/sound.

I checked out a bunch of your stuff on your page and it was all pretty killer. I really liked Kneedeep (featuring Insurrection!) that was great and the vocals kill!!! Nice work.

Listen to all 8 Bloodsoaked (death metal) songs here:
Bloodsoaked - free MP3 music downloads on SoundClick

Peter

Thanks man! Yeah I got a lot of crap on that page, haha, everything I've ever recorded pretty much. Kneedeep's vocals were done by my buddy Josh. He's an amazing vocalist. Here's his project that he does --

www.myspace.com/necrophiliamusic

verrrry nice, pinch perfection.
how exactly did you soundchain the pod ?
h0rns up!

Thanks man! It was Guitar (Ibanez Rg7421) > PODxt > USB out to PC

Thats basically it, no post-EQ'ing or nothing. Just plug-n-play tone pretty much. Double tracked, each panned 75 left 75 right, 5150 model on the left, Uber on the right. Recorded in Adobe Audition. Thats pretty much it

very nice work man, i could never get my pod xt sounding anywhere near that good...i'm too impatient :Smug:

one interesting thing is that some of us have struggled to get a good sound of the podxt and when i see that some ppl just does that plug and play shit i get very frustated , some of them share their patches and when you test it, it doesnt sound as good as the author did it to sound... i cant understand it!

I don't want to sound like a prick, but a lot of it comes down to the player. When we did scratch tracks for our demo we used the pod xt live, and it amazed me how easy it was to make it sound good with our guitarplayer.

i agree with you jackal ... however my main complain regarding the pod is the way that i can't get it sound clear/big and strong like others ppl does just plugging and playing

Not my cup of tea at all soundwise. Also I think it is weird that some lead tones have this really nice vibrato while others sound kinda weak.

Very good job on the pinch harmonics though. They sound really cool and in sync!

i didnt manage to hear it before cuz i was at work....
i just listen to the sample and goddammm, very nice tone man
are u willing to share it? :)

dont say thats only podxt thru usb with no post eq!!! lol
very nice congrats...

cya