New PODxt Clip...Uberschall + 5150 Model

Sorry for taking so long but heres some patches:

Vetta/PodXT Patch Central

The ones I used on this clip is the DaturaBogner-2 and the Datura5150-2. I believe I tweaked the 5150 patch a little bit and cut some of the highs but other than that its about the same. Theres also a few other patches on there that I made.

so you are datura on soundclick's page. A friend of mine sent me the url to your soundclick's page. You have awesome songs and tones there man, congrats! thx for the patches!!!

so you are datura on soundclick's page. A friend of mine sent me the url to your soundclick's page. You have awesome songs and tones there man, congrats! thx for the patches!!!

Nahh that is James, I got the patches from his and tweaked them to my own preferences, I just never ended up changing the title of his initial patches. All of my matieral is here SoundClick artist: WillShrdForFood - Band page with free MP3 music downloads on SoundClick

But his stuff does indeed kick ass. He got me off the ground and recording with my PODxt, so if it werent for him, I doubt I'd be posting up clips right now, haha.

lol

do u know where can i download his patches!? he got interesting stuffs and pretty good results with the podxt. Ill check your soundclick's page when i get home!! :headbang:

lol

do u know where can i download his patches!? he got interesting stuffs and pretty good results with the podxt. Ill check your soundclick's page when i get home!! :headbang:

Yeah I still have the original untouched patches he sent me about a year ago. I can email em to you if you want.

ah cool man...
there is a sample in his page that's one of the best sound/tone i've heard from a podxt, i don't recall exactly whats the name of the sample is, when i get home ill check it... but, of course, if u can email me the patches u've got from him would be awesome...

massili@gmail.com

thx alot

damm now i realised that i got confuse when u posted the link to the patches and i saw datura's name on them. Of course i already had visited ur soundclick's page before to listen to the test , what dumb i am!!! btw master of puppets eq sounds good! is that pod xt ?

the drums sounds really messed up though, the guitar tone sounds good, i'd like to hear it with a cleaner sample than that!

Hey WillShred, the patches of that link you posted do not work on PodXT. A message appears telling me that thery are fjust or Vetta, and not compatible with PodXT.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'd like to compare it with my self-created patch - I hope I can upload some samples and a couple of patches for anybody interested.

Hey WillShred, the patches of that link you posted do not work on PodXT. A message appears telling me that thery are fjust or Vetta, and not compatible with PodXT.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'd like to compare it with my self-created patch - I hope I can upload some samples and a couple of patches for anybody interested.

Did you click in the PODxt section? There is a section for the Vetta and a section for the PODxt. The ones in the PODxt section should work just fine.

Did you click in the PODxt section? There is a section for the Vetta and a section for the PODxt. The ones in the PODxt section should work just fine.
I'm getting the same error, yes the patches were downloaded from the XT section and the Vetta section doesn't have any "Datura" named patches anyway. Is there any way to amend this?